You can book this property from:
- £450 per week
- £64 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.9 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.7 miles
Important - please note
- No more than 1 pet
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Glan Merion is a pretty double fronted stone terrace cottage in Llanbedrog village with a lovely rear garden and patio area making it a perfect family holiday home.
Light and airy throughout, Glan Merion ground floor comprises of an inviting lounge and attractive kitchen/dining room which leads to the rear garden, patio and separate utility room. Upstairs, Glan Merion sleeps 4 guests in two charming double bedrooms.
Llanbedrog village has a well stocked general store, two well regarded family friendly pubs and the noted Tremfan Hall restaurant. Aqua beach bar and restaurant lies on the fabulous National Trust beach which is famous for its pretty beach huts and 'Tin Man' statue. The Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and tea room is a short walk, located in a Grade II Victorian gothic mansion.
Many extras including Wifi and one pet welcome.
- lounge - leather sofa, chair and poof, TV with Sky Freesat channels, DVD player, electric flame-effect fire
- dining room - bright room with pine dining table and 4 chairs, highchair available
- kitchen - fully equipped kitchen with electric double oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment at top, microwave
- small storage area - space for coats and shoes
- bedroom 1 - charming double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds with hanging space behind door, chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers
- bathroom - bath with electric shower over, vanity unit with hand basin, WC
- kitchen rear door leads to utility room and garden
- flagged patio area with garden furniture and lovely lawned garden with low level hedges separating it from the neighbouring gardens
- utility room houses a larger fridge/freezer and provides storage space for your beach and outdoor equipment
- there is a path at the back of all cottages in the terrace that is right of way to each cottages back door
- guests can pull up in front of the cottage to unload, though access is generally easier through the back door which is accessed via a pathway at the side of the cottage. The cottage has a parking space in the car park opposite the front of the property
- electricity, hot water and heating (electric storage heaters)
- families only
- WiFi included
- one small pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available (please bring your own bedding for the travel cot)
- bed linen included, please bring your own towel and tea towels
- no smoking
Please note there has recently been a fire at the adjoining property. Work is currently being carried out on the adjoining house which has visible signs of fire damage. Glan Merion was not damaged during the fire.re.