Noddfa is a stylish painted end terrace cottage, recently refurbished and in a great location; just a a 15 minute walk to Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with pretty beach huts, beach bar and restaurant.
With contemporary styling throughout, on the ground floor Noddfa offers a lovely lounge with wood burning stove, a spacious and well-equipped kitchen and separate dining room. Upstairs, lies a front master double bedroom, front single bedroom, rear a children's rear bunk room and a contemporary family bathroom. The outside is also perfect for families with a large lawn garden, 2 patio areas and outdoor utility room with storage.
As well as the long sandy beach and access to the coastal path, Llanbedrog village offers 2 family friendly pubs, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with cafe and events, Tremfan Hall restaurant, perfect for Sunday lunch, convenience stores, chemist and petrol station.
Noddfa benefits from WiFi and welcomes one pet by arrangement.
- stylish lounge in cool natural greys and creams with pretty coastal touches, oak floor and wood burning stove set in a feature open fire place with exposed wood and slate hearth, two contemporary comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, WiFi, DVD, solid wood coffee table, occasional chair and part painted stairs leading to first floor
- spacious dining room with oak flooring and non-operational cast iron fireplace, oak dining table and 6 chairs and solid oak sideboard
- modern kitchen with quarry tile floor and modern cream fitted units, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, dishwasher, microwave, large American style fridge/freezer, views across the rear garden and rear door leading onto the rear garden.
- bedroom 1 - elegant front double bedroom with exposed wood floor, lilac touches, oak framed double bed and coordinating bedside table, pine wardrobe with mirror and coordinating chest of drawers
- bedroom 2 - pretty front single bedroom with exposed wood floor, metal frame single bed, pine wardrobe with mirror, coordinating chest of drawers and bed side shelf
- bedroom 3 - children's bunk room with exposed wood floor, pine bunk beds, turquoise chest of drawers, hanging space and view over the rear garden
- bathroom - contemporary family bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in a stylish vanity unit and WC
- long lawn garden with well established trees and shrubbery ideal for children to play
- terraced patio area the immediate rear of the house with outdoor dining table and chairs and further rear decked patio area with contemporary rattan dining table and chaors
- one unallocated parking space in car park opposite the terrace houses
- outdoor utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and storage space
- WiFi broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely long lawn garden and patio area
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- one pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- additional occasional single pull out bed available in the front single bedroom, by arrangement only
At a Glance
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Nearest shop: 0.7 mile away
- Coast: 0.9 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...