- £430 per week
- £61 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Pet
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Located at the foot of Llanbedrog headland, Tan Rallt Cottage is a charming Welsh cottage blending traditional features with modern conveniences. With a fabulous raised lawn garden with sea views and within walking distance of Llanbedrog's beaches and amenities, it is a perfect holiday home for a family or couple.
Tan Rallt Cottage offers a bright and spacious lounge/dining room, contemporary kitchen and modern family shower room on the ground floor, and upstairs sleeps 4 guests in a master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and pretty twin bedroom. Steep steps at the rear of the cottage lead to the fabulous lawn garden with summerhouse, outdoor furniture and breathtaking far reaching sea views; a real sun trap and tranquil escape.
It is just a short walk from Tan Rallt Cottage to Llanbedrog's family friendly National Trust beach with beach restaurant and bar, St Pedrog's Church, the stunning Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery, Plas Glyn y Weddw pub with children's play area and 2 convenience stores. There is no need to leave pretty Llanbedrog but if you wish to go further, the bustling seaside village of Abersoch is just 3 miles away, (you can walk to Abersoch down the long sandy Warren beach if you are feeling energetic!), the small town of Pwllheli is 3 miles away and the fabulous beaches, coves and undulating hills of the Llyn are all waiting to be explored.
Tan Rallt benefits from WiFi and welcomes a pet.
New kitchen to be installed for 2019.
- front newly fitted kitchen with modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and grill, fridge and separate freezer, washing machine, views across the front of the house
- lounge/dining room with 3 seat sofa and coordinating armchair, further armchair, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, coffee tables, storage cabinet, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, CD player, oak dining table and 4 wooden folding dining chairs, open stairs to first floor
- modern family shower room - modern white suite with shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc
- open stairs lead to the en suite master bedroom with pretty wooden white framed double bed, integrated wardrobe, dressing table with drawers and chair, bedside table, en suite with small bath with shower over and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, views over the front of the house. Please note this room is open and the rear door to the garden is in the bedroom
- pretty twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, bedside table and wash hand basin
- convenient cloakroom with wc
- rear door off the master bedroom leading to a set of steps which reach a large lawn garden with pretty summerhouse, outdoor furniture and BBQ. Fabulous far reaching sea views across the top of the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery to Llanbedrog beach and Cardigan Bay beyond
- narrow front enclosed stone patio with bench seat
- private on road parking to the side of the property for 1 vehicle, additional parking available on request
- lovely traditional cottage with fabulous gardens with far reaching sea views
- walking distance to Llanbedrog beach and amenities
- WiFi/broadband included
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot
- pets welcome, subject to a £50 per week charge
- families only
- no smoking
A lovely, comfortable cottage in a lovely spot near a lovely beach.