Located at the foot of Llanbedrog headland, Tan Rallt Cottage is a charming Welsh cottage blending traditional features with modern conveniences. With a fabulous raised lawn garden with sea views and within walking distance of Llanbedrog's beaches and amenities, it is a perfect holiday home for a family or couple.
Tan Rallt Cottage offers a bright and spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen with Aga and modern family shower room on the ground floor, and upstairs sleeps 4 guests in a master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and pretty twin bedroom. Steep steps at the rear of the cottage lead to the fabulous lawn garden with summerhouse, outdoor furniture and breathtaking far reaching sea views; a real sun trap and tranquil escape.
It is just a short walk from Tan Rallt Cottage to Llanbedrog's family friendly National Trust beach with beach restaurant and bar, St Pedrog's Church, the stunning Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery, Plas Glyn y Weddw pub with children's play area and 2 convenience stores. There is no need to leave pretty Llanbedrog but if you wish to go further, the bustling seaside village of Abersoch is just 3 miles away, (you can walk to Abersoch down the long sandy Warren beach if you are feeling energetic!), the small town of Pwllheli is 3 miles away and the fabulous beaches, coves and undulating hills of the Llyn are all waiting to be explored.
Tan Rallt benefits from WiFi and welcomes a pet.
- front kitchen with modern fitted kitchen with Rayburn, microwave/cooker, fridge and separate freezer, washing machine, views across the front of the house
- lounge/dining room with 3 seat sofa and coordinating armchair, further armchair, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, coffee tables, storage cabinet, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, CD player, oak dining table and 4 wooden folding dining chairs, open stairs to first floor
- modern family shower room - modern white suite with shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc
- open stairs lead to the en suite master bedroom with pretty wooden white framed double bed, integrated wardrobe, dressing table with drawers and chair, bedside table, en suite with small bath with shower over and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, views over the front of the house. Please note this room is open and the rear door to the garden is in the bedroom
- pretty twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed bed with coordinating wardrobe, bedside table and wash hand basin
- convenient cloakroom with wc
- rear door off the master bedroom leading to a set of steps which reach a large lawn garden with pretty summerhouse, outdoor furniture and BBQ. Fabulous far reaching sea views across the top of the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery to Llanbedrog beach and Cardigan Bay beyond
- narrow front enclosed stone patio with bench seat
- private on road parking to the side of the property for 1 vehicle, additional parking available on request
- lovely traditional cottage with fabulous gardens with far reaching sea views
- walking distance to Llanbedrog beach and amenities
- WiFi/broadband included
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair and travel cot available at the property, please bring your own cot linen for the cot
- pets welcome, subject to a £50 per week charge
- families only
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.3 mile away
- Coast: 0.3 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
One of the best self catering cottages I have stayed in. Location perfect too.Ms Carol Claydon - 25th September 2017
The garden has stunning views of the sea and the mountains and the summer house in the garden means that you can stay out in the garden late but keep warm. The summer house overlooks the sea and you get great views from it. Mrs Juliette Searle - 14th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price