- £500 per week
- £71 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Beautifully refurbished, The Hollies forms part of Llanbedrog's Old Rectory, idyllically located in a pretty seaside village just 300 yards to the sandy National Trust beach with its beach bar and restaurant, a short walk to the Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe, family friendly Glyn y Weddw pub and local convenience store. The village church is next door with working church bells that ring twice a week, a real nod to the history of this holiday home.
The Hollies blends the traditional features including high ceilings and feature fireplace with contemporary styling creating an individual feel; a special find for many guests. On the ground floor lies a vast lounge with high ceilings and views across the village green, large kitchen/dining room with quarry stone tiled floor, opulent double bedroom, family shower room and further convenient cloakroom. The lovely staircase leads to a further rear double bedroom, large quad bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside lies a pretty rear courtyard a perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee a small front lawn garden perfect for watching holidaymakers making their way to the beach.
The Hollies benefits from WiFi.
- Shared inner entrance with hanging space
- Welcome entrance hall with antique marble top hall tree coat rack with mirror and armchair and selection of antique paintings, rear door leading onto a pretty gravel courtyard
- Spacious and stunning lounge with feature high ceilings and non-operational marble fireplace, two comfortable leather sofas and coordinating armchairs and further sofa, antique sideboard, extending table and chairs, contemporary coffee table, flat screen TV with DVD player and views across the village green
- large farmhouse style kitchen with quarry tiled floor, ample wooden units, pine dining table and 8 contrasting painted grey chairs, dishwasher, double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor, free standing fridge and freezer, microwave and side view to St. Pedrog's Church
- small utility room with washing machine
- cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - rear opulent king size bedroom with golden touches, stunning black king size metal frame bed, pine wardrobe with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, occasional chair, stool and en suite shower room
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear king size bedroom in cool blues with painted king size wooden framed double bed, pretty painted wardrobe, painted bedside table, chest of drawers and painted dressing table and chair and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- bedroom 3 - vast quad bedroom with silver painted wooden framed double bed and silver bunk beds, built-in wardrobe, painted free-standing wardrobe and painted chest of drawers, pine bedside tables and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- pretty rear and side stone gravelled courtyard with blue painted outdoor table and chairs, pretty pots and plants
- outdoor furniture to front of the house on small elevated lawned area
- ample parking at the front of the property for 2 cars
- village green opposite ideal for supervised children to play on
- desirable location in Lower Llanbedrog
- refurbished character property
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included, please bring your towels and tea towels
- enclosed rear courtyard
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available
- two pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
We only have positive comments about this property. The proximity to the beach is what made us decide to stay here, it's so convenient, the hospitality shown to us by the owners was second to none. So thoughtful and generous, a well stocked larder, delicious chocolate cake and too many extras to mention. The house is tastefully renovated and everything is catered for. I would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.
The property was brilliant! Great location, just a short distance from the beach, a beach bar and two pubs. The property itself was interesting, spacious, clean and well maintained and probably the best provisioned house I’ve ever rented! Prosecco and cake left for us, tea towels, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces, loo roll - everything. We had a great time
Lovely location looking over the village green. Brief walk to the beach. Peaceful. Andrea was a perfect host and included the little things which make all the difference.