- £536 per week
- £77 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Beautifully refurbished, The Hollies forms part of Llanbedrog's Old Rectory, idyllically located in a pretty seaside village just 300 yards to the sandy National Trust beach with its beach bar and restaurant, a short walk to the Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe, family friendly Glyn y Weddw pub and local convenience store. The village church is next door with working church bells that ring twice a week, a real nod to the history of this holiday home.
The Hollies blends the traditional features including high ceilings and feature fireplace with contemporary styling creating an individual feel; a special find for many guests. On the ground floor lies a vast lounge with high ceilings and views across the village green, large kitchen/dining room with quarry stone tiled floor. The lovely staircase leads to a master double bedroom with en suite shower room, rear super king size bedroom , large quad bedroom and family bathroom. The Hollies can also be booked in conjunction with Y Cwtch sleeping 2 people, a separate small apartment at the rear of the property.
Outside lies a pretty rear courtyard a perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee a small front lawn garden perfect for watching holidaymakers making their way to the beach.
The Hollies benefits from WiFi.
- Shared inner entrance hall with hanging space
- Welcome entrance hall with antique marble top hall tree coat rack with mirror and armchair and selection of antique paintings, rear door leading onto a pretty gravel courtyard
- Spacious and stunning lounge with feature high ceilings and non-operational marble fireplace, two comfortable leather sofas and coordinating armchairs and further sofa, antique sideboard, extending table and chairs, contemporary coffee table, flat screen TV with DVD player and views across the village green
- large farmhouse style kitchen with quarry tiled floor, ample wooden units, pine dining table and 8 contrasting painted grey chairs, dishwasher, double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor, free standing fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine and side view to St. Pedrog's Church
- bedroom 1 - opulent king size bedroom with golden touches, stunning black king size metal frame bed, pine wardrobe with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, occasional chair, stool and en suite shower room
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear super king size bedroom (zip and link bed can be made on 2 singles on request) in cool blues with antique pine framed bed, antique wardrobe, painted bedside table, chest of drawers, chair and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- bedroom 3 - vast quad bedroom with silver painted wooden framed double bed and silver bunk beds, sofa, built-in wardrobe, painted free-standing wardrobe and painted chest of drawers, pine bedside tables and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- pretty rear and side stone gravelled courtyard with blue painted outdoor table and chairs, pretty pots and plants
- outdoor furniture to front of the house on small elevated lawned area
- ample parking at the front of the property for 2 cars
- village green opposite ideal for supervised children to play on
- desirable location in Lower Llanbedrog
- refurbished character property
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included, please bring your towels and tea towels
- enclosed rear courtyard
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available
- two pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
The Hollies is a wonderful property in terms of is location - at the heart of picturesque Llanbedrog- as well its character, spaciousness and facilities. The host Andrea is very welcoming, kind and hospitable. A welcome pack of milk, Prosecco and a delicious homemade lemon cake was a lovely surprise. We would love to visit again! Claire and Alan Bevis
Very nice property in great location. Well equipped and spacious
This property was amazing! So clean, well equipped, the prosecco and cake was a lovely touch! The bed was so comfortable and pillows so soft. Loved the farmhouse style kitchen. Great variety of games and dvds. It was perfect for us as a family. Our dog loved it too! Fab location so close to the beach. All communication with owner Andrea was good and efficient. Would definitely recommend! Llanbedrog is a hidden gem! Felt like we were abroad. Abersoch was lovely too. We ate twice at The Vaynol in Abersoch because they allowed dogs inside.
We only have positive comments about this property. The proximity to the beach is what made us decide to stay here, it's so convenient, the hospitality shown to us by the owners was second to none. So thoughtful and generous, a well stocked larder, delicious chocolate cake and too many extras to mention. The house is tastefully renovated and everything is catered for. I would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.
The property was brilliant! Great location, just a short distance from the beach, a beach bar and two pubs. The property itself was interesting, spacious, clean and well maintained and probably the best provisioned house I’ve ever rented! Prosecco and cake left for us, tea towels, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces, loo roll - everything. We had a great time
Lovely location looking over the village green. Brief walk to the beach. Peaceful. Andrea was a perfect host and included the little things which make all the difference.