Self catering accommodation Llandudno Retreat offers the perfect setting for your holiday on the North Wales coast. This 5 star, modern townhouse is central to everything that makes Llandudno so special - from the Promenade and famous Victorian Pier to the ski slope and cable cars on the Great Orme, the range of restaurants, cafes and shops, Venue Cymru Theatre as well as West Shore and North Shore Beaches - all within walking distance.
Bedroom 1 - Inviting double bed and access to the front patio. Ensuite with shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Utility area - Sink area with washing machine.
Upstirs - First Floor
Bedroom 2 - Master bedroom with a king size sleigh bed and fitted wardrobes. Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower above, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Double and single bed with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room with shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Separate cloakroom with toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Kitchen and Dining area - Fully equipped kitchen includes an electric fan oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Dining area with table for up to 8 people.
Living room - Lovely, spacious area with inviting sofas, TV with DVD player and docking area for ipod/iphone/music
Wooden bench, garden table and chairs with parasol on south facing enclosed patio.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, Welsh milk, bara brith/Welsh cakes and Welsh butter, as well as a bottle of wine/prosecco
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided (one in each bedroom)
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair available on request
- No pets or smoking in the property
- Off street parking for up to 3 cars. Further parking spaces on street if required.
- This property has a £200 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.3 mile away
- Coast: 0.5 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.5 mile away
Equidistant from the North and West Shores of this beautiful seaside resort, self catering accommodation Llandudno Retreat is ideally located for a relaxing holiday where you can forget about the car. Everything you need is on the doorstep - from unique shops, welcoming cafes and highly recommended restaurants to the famous Promenade, two beaches and all the attractions of the Great Orme ('Gogarth' in Welsh). There's a small Londis just 500 metres from the house, whilst Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer’s etc are also within half a mile.
Amongst the best places to eat are, you have The Cottage Loaf and Johnny Dough’s Pizza within walking distance (0.5 mile), The Queen’s Head in Glanwyddan (4 miles) as well as The Erskine and The Castle in Conwy (6 miles). For a relaxing drink, Maesdu Golf Club, North Wales Golf Club and The King’s Head are all good options on your doorstep.
Most of the main attractions in the area are also within walking distance, including the Great Orme with its ski slope, cable cars, tramway and ancient mine, Llandudno's Promenade and Victorian Pier, a popular theatre as well as two beaches - West Shore and North Shore. Amongst the other popular attractions nearby is the World Heritage town of Conwy with its medieval castle, well-preserved walls, narrow streets and historic buildings. There is also the fascinating Welsh Mountain conservation zoo, world class golf courses, the highest mountains in Wales at Snowdonia, Surf Snowdonia, Bodnant Gardens, Stadiwm Zip World stadium at Parc Eirias and so much more.
- North Shore Beach - This is the main Llandudno beach - a fantastic scenic beach that offers beautiful leisurely strolls along the promenade to a fun filled day for all the family - 0.5 mile
- West Shore Beach - This beach shows a quieter side to Llandudno than the bustling North Shore. Sandy beach facing Conwy Bay - renowned for its spectacular sunsets. Low tide reveals a large expanse of sand, which is great for kite-flyers and kite-surfers alike - 0.5 mile
- Great Orme - A series of walks of varying lengths up to and around the Great Orme summit - 0.5 mile
- North Wales Coastal Path - encompassing the Great Orme, you can walk south towards Conwy or east towards Rhos on Sea and Old Colwyn, with spectacular sea views along the way. Join the path from either beach - 0.5 mile
- Alice in Wonderland Town Trails - Explore Llandudno, whilst discovering the connections of Alice Liddell (the real Alice in Wonderland) who lived in the resort in the 1860’s A fun day out with lots of photo opportunities - 0.5 mile
- Rhos-on-Sea Heritage Trail - takes in 25 historic sites in just 3 hours, including St. Trillo's Chapel (the smallest church in Britain) and the remains of Bryn Euryn - a 5th century hill fort with stunning views. 4 miles
- Carneddau (Snowdonia mountain walks) - Challenging walks, including the 2nd and 3rd highest peaks in Wales. Nearest route starts in Helyg, Capel Curig. 24 miles
- The North Wales Coastal Path - perfect for cycling and even better, you can hire bikes (and trailers) from Llandudno. The best way to see North Wales' stunning coastline. 0.5 mile
- Road Cycle Route around Llandudno - A ride of contrasts in around the Victorian seaside town of Llandudno and the Great Orme and on to Deganwy and back. Approximately 15 miles (24 km) long with several steady climbs. 0.5 mile
- Penmachno Trail - This 18 mile trail takes you through the scenic countryside of the Conwy Valleys. 23.5 miles
- North Wales Golf Club - 0.6 mile
- Maesdu Golf Club - 1 mile
- Conwy Golf Club - This is the 7th Best Golf Course ranked in the top 100 best courses in the world. Complete with clubhouse and restaurant on site. 4 miles.
- Sea Fishing including boat fishing trips at Rhos on Sea. 4 miles
- Conwy Water Garden - Here you will find 3 coarse fishing lakes surrounded by beautiful woodland of North Wales. Tackle shop, snack shop and restaurant conveniently based on site and also offers disabled access. 7.5 miles.
- Parc Eirias Swimming Pool - Indoor facilities include six lane 25 metres swimming / leisure pool with various water features and a separate water slide. 8.5 miles
- Colwyn Bay Watersports, Porth Eirias - tuition in sailing, windsurfing and power-boating & hire of sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing and SUP kit. 9 miles
- Surf Snowdonia - 11 miles
- Read more about watersports on the North Wales Coast.
We enjoy very much our stay in Llandudno Retreat, and we would like to thank Amanda for her great hospitality! Qiong Chen - 6th June 2018
Comfortable, clean and convenient. Family from Cheshire - 8th April 2018
We had a lovely holiday. The House is great and a good location. Thank you for a lovely welcome. It has been peaceful and would recommend, hope to return in the future.Wickham and Dewhurst families - 4th November 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price