Located in the coastal village of Tudweiliog, Ty Llewelyn is a stylish and beautifully presented detached holiday home with exquisite finishing, luxury hot tub, games room and fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views. The house is just a few hundred yards from the local family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel, close to the renowned Coastal Path and a short drive to many of the Llŷn Peninsula's unspoilt beaches and coves including Porth Towyn, Penllech Beach, Porth Ysgaden, Porth Colmon, as well as the more popular Morfa Nefyn and Nefyn beaches.
Ty Llewelyn offers stylish and high quality furnishings throughout and sleeps 6 guests in 3 individually styled ground floor bedrooms, all serviced by a contemporary family bathroom and further shower room. A staircase leads to a stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Cleverly divided, the spacious room offers a rear bright and modern lounge area with patio doors leading onto a spacious first floor balcony with dining furniture and far reaching sea and countryside views with a sophisticated dining room and high quality, well-equipped kitchen at the front. This large social space retains a cosiness and a great space to spend time with friends and family in any season.
To the rear of the properties lies a gravel patio area with pretty pots and a luxury hot tub which is great to use during the day or to sit in and watch the sun go down.
- Spacious entrance hall with hallway leading to rear garden door
- bedroom 1 - stylish front bedroom with high quality wooden part painted cream bed with pine tops, co-coordinating substantial wardrobes and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV, views across the front of the house
- bedroom 2 - sumptuous rear bedroom with high quality oak sleigh bed, coordinating substantial wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV and views over the rear patio
- bedroom 3 - contemporary and warm twin bedroom with comfortable white framed full size twin beds, coordinating wardrobe, bedside table, flat screen TV, fabulous lighting and views over the rear patio
- contemporary family bathroom in cool white and grey with p-shaped bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, pretty storage unit and mirror
- games room with high quality pool table, sofa, flat screen TV, Xbox with games and Extreme Lounging bean bags for indoors and outdoors all in fabulous flashes of bold colours
- convenient utility room with washing machine, sink, storage, travel cot, highchair and additional larder style fridge/freezer
- bright and modern lounge area with 2 high quality striking red leather sofas and coordinating footstool, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, stylish extending coffee table and coordinating TV unit, stylish wall art and large patio doors leading on to the rear balcony, fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views
- sophisticated dining area with contemporary high gloss dining table with contrasting ripple grey dining chairs, giant curved floor light and countryside views over the front of the house
- contemporary sleek high gloss pale grey kitchen area with integrated double oven and grill, hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and sink under a rear window with far reaching countryside views
- spacious shower room with feature rain shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- fabulous large first floor balcony with modern outdoor dining table and directors chairs, far reaching sea and countryside views
- rear gravel sunny patio area with outdoor furniture, bbq and luxury hot tub
- front gravel drive with bench and ample parking for 2 or 3 cars .
- new build property with stylish interior throughout
- luxury hot tub
- fabulous games room with pool table, Xbox and games
- WiFi/broadband included
- very short walk to family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel
- good location to explore the coastal path and the Llŷn Peninsula stunning beaches
- travel cot, stair gate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- double-glazing and central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included
- families only, no pets
- no smoking
- £200 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Hot tub
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.2 mile away
- Coast: 1.2 miles away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Thank you very much for letting us see in 2018 in such a beautiful house and lovely surroundings. The beds were so comfy and squishy! We loved the hot tub and scenery. Kitchen had everything we needed and more.S Bone - 2nd January 2018
Wow, wow, WOW. What a beautiful home this is. From the views in the lounge, the exceptional quality of the fixtures and fittings to the amazing hot tub. We couldn't of asked for any more. Perfectly located for trips away for all ages. Glasfryn for the family, Abersoch for the beaches, and obviously Snowdon for the mountains. We will recommend Ty Llewelyn to all our friends and family. Thank you again and again and again for the opportunity to share your wonderful home.Sarah - 27th October 2017
Amazing house, great location, central to beach and places to visit. Fixtures & fittings to a high standard as was the cleanliness. We will definitely be returning again! Thank you so much.Chris & Angela - 15th September 2017
Thank you for such an amazing time in your house. Everything has been just perfect - the views, the hot tub and all mod cons! Everything is closeby; we especially enjoyed our days in Abersoch and the view from the balcony during the evening. We look forward to visiting again soon.Mr Craig Burns - 1st September 2017
Thank you for a lovely stay in your beautiful home. The hot tub was great, we all enjoyed it immensely, young and old. Thank you again!Mr Derek Meehan - 25th August 2017
Can we just say in the 15 years we have been coming to Wales and staying in numerous houses, this has been by far, the best property we have stayed in. The furnishings are of the highest standard, location was perfect for us, nestled between Whistling Sands and the Tycoch Inn. Thank you so much for making our holiday a home from home. We will definitely come again everything you need is here!Mrs louise Griffiths - 15th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price