- £600 per week
- £86 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.2 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Located in the coastal village of Tudweiliog, Ty Llewelyn is a stylish and beautifully presented detached holiday home with exquisite finishing, luxury hot tub, games room and fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views. The house is just a few hundred yards from the local family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel, close to the renowned Coastal Path and a short drive to many of the Llŷn Peninsula's unspoilt beaches and coves including Porth Towyn, Penllech Beach, Porth Ysgaden, Porth Colmon, as well as the more popular Morfa Nefyn and Nefyn beaches.
Ty Llewelyn offers stylish and high quality furnishings throughout and sleeps 6 guests in 3 individually styled ground floor bedrooms, all serviced by a contemporary family bathroom and further shower room. A staircase leads to a stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Cleverly divided, the spacious room offers a rear bright and modern lounge area with patio doors leading onto a spacious first floor balcony with dining furniture and far reaching sea and countryside views with a sophisticated dining room and high quality, well-equipped kitchen at the front. This large social space retains a cosiness and a great space to spend time with friends and family in any season.
To the rear of the properties lies a gravel patio area with pretty pots and a luxury hot tub which is great to use during the day or to sit in and watch the sun go down.
- Spacious entrance hall with hallway leading to rear garden door
- bedroom 1 - stylish front bedroom with high quality wooden part painted cream bed with pine tops, co-coordinating substantial wardrobes and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV, views across the front of the house
- bedroom 2 - sumptuous rear bedroom with high quality oak sleigh bed, coordinating substantial wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV and views over the rear patio
- bedroom 3 - contemporary and warm twin bedroom with comfortable white framed full size twin beds, coordinating wardrobe, bedside table, flat screen TV, fabulous lighting and views over the rear patio
- contemporary family bathroom in cool white and grey with p-shaped bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, pretty storage unit and mirror
- games room with high quality pool table, sofa, flat screen TV, Xbox with games and Extreme Lounging bean bags for indoors and outdoors all in fabulous flashes of bold colours
- convenient utility room with washing machine, sink, storage, travel cot, highchair and additional larder style fridge/freezer
- bright and modern lounge area with 2 high quality striking red leather sofas and coordinating footstool, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, stylish extending coffee table and coordinating TV unit, stylish wall art and large patio doors leading on to the rear balcony, fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views
- sophisticated dining area with contemporary high gloss dining table with contrasting ripple grey dining chairs, giant curved floor light and countryside views over the front of the house
- contemporary sleek high gloss pale grey kitchen area with integrated double oven and grill, hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and sink under a rear window with far reaching countryside views
- spacious shower room with feature rain shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- fabulous large first floor balcony with modern outdoor dining table and directors chairs, far reaching sea and countryside views
- rear gravel sunny patio area with outdoor furniture, bbq and luxury hot tub
- front gravel drive with bench and ample parking for 2 or 3 cars .
- new build property with stylish interior throughout
- luxury hot tub
- fabulous games room with pool table, Xbox and games
- WiFi/broadband included
- very short walk to family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel
- good location to explore the coastal path and the Llŷn Peninsula stunning beaches
- travel cot, stair gate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- double-glazing and central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included
- families only, no pets
- no smoking
Fabulous abode! Week of sun & sailing, sun & surf, brilliant - topped with a climb on Snowdon - real sense of achievement for the boys, but apparently the hot tub was the best! Thank you for the view and allowing us to share your fantastic house.
Lovely 3 day break, comfy, lovely sunset, close to walks, bike rides, not far from beaches. Enjoyed the hot tub.
Thank you for a lovely weekend in a beautiful home. Everything about the house has been perfect; beds, shower, hot tub, games room! The house itself is well worth travelling for, not to mention the amazing location and scenery. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for letting us see in 2018 in such a beautiful house and lovely surroundings. The beds were so comfy and squishy! We loved the hot tub and scenery. Kitchen had everything we needed and more.