Bwthyn Craigwen is a pretty traditional Welsh stone cottage sympathetically decorated and well located in Mynytho, making it an ideal family escape to enjoy the seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog and to explore more of the stunning Llyn Peninsula.
At the heart of Bwthyn Craigwen lies an open plan living space with lounge and dining area and wood burner set in feature stone fireplace creating a holiday home for all seasons. Further on the ground floor lies a spacious conservatory with further seating and dining areas, a well-equipped kitchen with view into the conservatory and courtyard, modern family bathroom and pretty twin bedroom. Stairs from the lounge lead to the master bedroom set in the eaves with original beams and dual aspect windows.
A small grass lawn lies to the front of the house and to the rear an enclosed pretty gravel courtyard decorated with pretty borders and planters.
- entrance porch leading into
- inviting lounge area with wood burner set in feature stone fireplace, two seater sofa, 2 armchairs and coffee tables, built-in cabinet, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels
- modern dining area with wooden extending dining table with 4 coordinating dining chairs, views over the front garden and side courtyard
- rear kitchen with modern fitted units, electric hob & double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and sink set in the window with views through the conservatory to the rear courtyard
- family bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash basin and wc
- pretty twin bedroom with two full size single white framed beds, bedside tables and wardrobe and window with view into the conservatory
- large wooden framed conservatory with modern 2 seat sofa and coordinating armchair, pine dining table and 4 chairs and pine sideboard, French doors leading to the rear courtyard
stairs from the lounge leading to the
- spacious master double bedroom with modern wooden framed double bed, pine bedside table with drawers, pine dressing table and stool, integrated wardrobes, dual aspect windows with distant sea views. Please note there is some restricted headroom in this room
- front lawn garden with stone wall
- enclosed rear gravelled courtyard area to the rear of the house with pretty borders and planters
- private parking to the front of the house
- detached property with private rear courtyard
- double glazing throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- families only
- one dog welcome at a charge of £50 per week
- travel cot and highchair available
- no smoking.
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Open fire/woodburner
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 1.9 miles away
- Nearest pub: 1 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Little Cook Box £10 off your first Little Cook Box Meal kit box – Big Tastes for Little Cooks!
We all know what it’s like, you arrive at your holiday home and then immediately need to go out and do the big shop. We’ve got it covered though, at...
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price