Cae Cerrig Uchaf is a substantial detached property which, combines a spectacular location and exceptional views with generous family accommodation. From the feature lounge with fabulous views and the grand dining table, to the vast slate terrace with barbecue area and large garden, Cae Cerrig Uchaf is truly unique jewel.
Perched on the Mynytho hillside, the views from Cae Cerrig Uchaf are a real feature of the property and provide a marvellous setting for the house at any time of year - literally panoramic from Llanbedrog Headland sweeping across Cardigan Bay to Abersoch and Bwlchtocyn.
The local post office and general store is a short walk away and Llanbedrog village is a 5 minute drive, with its long sandy beach with beach bar, art gallery, family friendly pubs and local shops.
Cae Cerrig Uchaf benefits from many extras including an indoor/outdoor shower ideal for coming off the beach, table tennis table, outdoor barbecue area, Xbox and Wi-Fi
- front door into hallway
- unique wood lined shower room with large shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- light and spacious living room with beamed ceilings and wooden floor, floor to ceiling patio doors leading onto the front terrace and offering stunning sea and countryside views, 2 sumptuous sofas and armchairs, open fire, sideboard, well stock bookcase, coffee tables, wall mounted flat screen TV and Xbox games console
- spacious dining area with beamed ceilings and wooden floors, large oak table and 2 benches seats sitting up to 10 guests, pretty painted dresser, 2 bean bags and gallery window offering uninterrupted sea views towards St Tudwal’s Islands
- impressive fully equipped kitchen with ample cappuccino coloured units, feature range with 2 ovens, American style larder fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, integrated coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, far reaching views across Cardigan Bay and door leading onto the front terrace and barbecue area
- bedroom 1 – master bedroom with pretty coastal touches, feature handmade king-size bed wooden bed and coordinating handmade fitted wardrobes and drawers, bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 – pretty twin bedroom with pretty coastal touches, 2 full size single divan beds with hanging headboards, fitted storage system with wardrobe, wash hand basin and drawers, bedside cabinet and views over the rear garden
- family bathroom in warm tones with bath, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, wall mounted mirrored cabinet and wc
- impressive front slate terrace with sun loungers, luxury outdoor dining table and chairs, permanent barbecue area with built in charcoal barbecue and countertops; all ideal for entertaining and enjoying outdoor dining with friends and family with spectacular sea views
- field/grounds to the front and side of the house for guests to enjoy
- convenient utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, sink and storage space
- large wet room, known as the indoor/outdoor shower room, with shower and high quality grey tiling
- outside shower
- rear garden and side raised terrace with walls and full size table tennis table
- driveway with parking for several cars and boat
- stunning location with uninterrupted sea views
- generous sized rooms throughout the house
- large grounds
- feature terrace with barbecue area
- table tennis table
- central heating and double glazing throughout
- 2 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking
- ample parking
At a Glance
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.7 mile away
- Coast: 1.7 miles away
- Nearest pub: 0.8 mile away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...