- £373 per week
- £53 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- No Pets
- No Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.02 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
Relax in style at this 5-star Nefyn accommodation, with everything you need within walking distance. Join the scenic Coastal Path within 100 meters of your doorstep, stroll down to the beach (500 meters), enjoy the highly recommended tea room and restaurants, the village pubs (including a microbrewery) and the convenience of having a village shop just round the corner.
Beautifully renovated from what was previously a post office, Hen Bost Nefyn offers a highly convenient base to enjoy the North Wales coast at its best. From scenic cliff-top golf and the third best beach-pub in the world to stunning seaside villages, Bardsey Island and endless attractions.
A beautiful and welcoming open plan room with a Kitchen / Diner and Lounge area.
Modern, high quality and fully equipped kitchen. This includes an induction hob and fan oven, a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and fridge/freezer. You will also benefit from having a wine cooler and a large peninsular breakfast bar complete with luxurious leather stools. The dining area sits in front of a large window with plenty of natural light and includes an extendable dining table and 4 chairs.
The lounge area features an inviting leather sofa which converts into a double fully sprung bed, on request (extra £20), along with a wall mounted Smart 32” TV, wifi enabled.
Beautiful bedroom with a double bed, 2 bedside tables and lamps, double fitted wardrobe, ample storage and wall mounted TV.
Shower room - Under floor heating, fully tiled, walk-in shower with screen, vanity unit with sink, WC and mirrored storage cupboard.
Front Terrace area with table and chairs. This Nefyn accommodation also enjoys the benefit of having all the village's amenities on the doorstep, along with the coastal path which leads you to the sandy beach just 500 meters away.
- Welcome Pack including Bara Brith, wine, milk, tea & coffee on arrival
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Cot, high chair and steraliser available on request
- Iron & ironing board provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Street parking
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths / scourers, tin foil, cling film and hand soap.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls, miniature shampoo / shower gels.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Excellent in all respects. All the fixtures and fittings were of the highest quality. The owners were very friendly and helpful
This is a lovely property, which is very tastefully decorated and fitted out to a very high spec. The owners were very helpful, accommodating and available. I would quite happily recommend this accommodation to anyone. We thought this property was excellent; clean, tidy, very well fitted and supplied. First time booking with Best of Wales and I have no complaints at all. They were very efficient, friendly and reliable.
Previously a post office, this Nefyn accommodation enjoys one of the most convenient locations in the village - central to all the amenities and within a short walking distance of the coastal path and Nefyn's long sandy beach. Located on the northern coast of the Llyn Peninsula, this seaside village offers shops, pubs and restaurants as well as take-aways, a library, chemist and museum.
Amongst the best places to eat, you have Nanhoron Arms (300 meters) and Bombay Joes Indian (100 meters) in the village itself and The Ship in Edern (2.5 miles). Plas Bodegroes (4.5 miles) offers fine dining, whilst Twnti Seafood Restaurant in Rhyd y Clafdy (6 miles), Bryn Cynan (1 mile) and The Cliffs Inn (1.5 miles) are also recommended. Bryn Cynan and The Cliffs Inn are also good venues to enjoy a relaxing pint or a glass of wine in the evenings and another 'must visit' is Ty Coch Inn – recently voted the 3rd best beach bar in the world. This pub is located on the beach in Porthdinllaen (2 miles) and can be accessed on foot via the famous Morfa Nefyn golf course or along the beach – both beautiful walks.
There are beautiful coastal villages dotted all around the Llyn Peninsula, including Abersoch (12 miles) and Aberdaron (14 miles). The Welsh language and way of life still flourishes and adds to the wonderful charm of the peninsula, which is also a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. It is renowned for its beautiful beaches and water sport and with nearly 100 miles of stunning coastal walks starting from your doorstep, your Nefyn accommodation is ideally located to make the most of all its great features.
Highly recommended is a visit to nearby Nant Gwrtheyrn, a Welsh Heritage Centre in a magical location with a cafe, private beach etc. Take a boat trip to Bardsey Island, a former site of religious pilgrimage and relax at Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views. Enjoy some go-carting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc at Glasfryn Parc, take a ride on Ffestiniog Railway, explore Cricieth and Caernarfon Castles and discover the Italian village of Portmeirion. If that's not enough, Snowdonia National Park with all its attractions is also within a short drive, including Zip World in Bethesda and Snowdon itself - the highest mountain in Wales.
- Porth Nefyn – a long sandy beach accessed via the Coastal Path just down the road. 0.3 mile
- Morfa Nefyn – this sandy beach sweeps all the way along the small peninsula to Porthdinllaen. 1.9 miles
- There are many great beaches within a short drive of your cottage.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 3.8 miles.
- The Nant Gwrtheyrn Walk – a scenic 2-3 hour circular walk around this unique valley. 5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - a famous 26 hole Championship Golf Course, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 2 miles
- Pen Llyn Riding Centre - suitable for any level of experience. 5.5 miles
- Welsh National Sailing Academy in Pwllheli - 7.5 miles
- Glasfryn Parc (Coarse Fishing) - 9 miles