Beautiful cottage for two in the seaside village of Nefyn on the Llyn Peninsula. Large, relaxing bedroom overlooking the completely private, enclosed courtyard and front garden. Originally a village pub, Old Bull enjoys direct access to the Wales Coast Path and is within walking distance of Porth Nefyn's sandy beach, a local brewery and bar, museum, village shops, restaurant and a lovely tea room.
Kitchen - Bright, modern and compact kitchen for two. Includes an electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave, cafetiere and coffee machine.
Lounge-diner - Spacious and relaxing room, looking out onto private rear courtyard and front garden. Sofa and two chairs in front of a wide screen Smart TV and a dining table at the other end of the room.
Bathroom - Modern, bright and spacious room. Bath with shower above, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Also includes a washing machine, tumble drier and underfloor heating.
Bedroom - Very large and calming room, with three windows giving plenty of natural light. Original wooden floor, lovely king size bed and seating area.
Enclosed courtyard where you can enjoy the sun and sea air in a peaceful and totally private setting. Includes a wooden bench, comfortable cushions and throws and a small table with 2 chairs.
- Welcome Pack including tea, ground coffee and some coffee pods, sugar and milk, a bottle of Prosecco and local biscuits.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Iron & ironing board provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Not suitable for children
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Off road parking for one car
At a Glance
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Towels provided
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden/courtyard
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.1 mile away
- Coast: 0.2 mile away
- Nearest pub: 0.2 mile away
Formerly a village pub, Old Bull benefits from having a private, enclosed courtyard with outbuildings in the centre of Nefyn. Direct access to the Wales Coast path which leads to the beautiful sandy beach of Porth Nefyn, a 2 minute walk. Enjoy beautiful scenery along the coastline as you follow the path to Morfa Nefyn just 1.5 mile away. All village amenities within walking distance, including two grocery shops, a couple of pubs, restaurant and tea room, local brewery and bar, a Maritime museum as well as take-aways, a library and chemist.
There are numerous options if you wish to eat out. In Nefyn itself, Nanhoron Arms and Bombay Joes Indian are both recommended whilst Caffi Ni serves an amazing afternoon tea. Amongst the other recommendations, you have The Ship in Edern (2.5 miles), Plas Bodegroes (4.5 miles) for fine dining and Twnti in Rhyd y Clafdy (6 miles) for seafood. For a taste of local Welsh ales, the bar at Cwrw Llŷn brewery is worth a visit, and Bryn Cynan (1 mile) and The Cliffs Inn (1.5 miles) are also good venues to enjoy a relaxing drink. Last but not least, remember to visit Ty Coch Inn, voted the 3rd best beach bar in the world. Accessed on foot along the beach or via Morfa Nefyn golf course, this pub is located on the beach in Porthdinllaen (2 miles).
The Llyn Peninsula, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where the Welsh language and way of life still flourishes, also offers plenty to do and see. Renowned for its beautiful beaches and water sports, it's worth exploring the whole peninsula and discovering the picturesque coastal villages that are dotted around. Visit Aberdaron, the most western village on the peninsula, the Welsh Heritage Centre at Nant Gwrtheyrn, or catch a boat trip to Bardsey Island, a former site of religious pilgrimage.
Other attractions include Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and a tea room, Glasfryn Parc for some go-carting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc, Ffestiniog Railway, Cricieth and Caernarfon Castles and the Italian village of Portmeirion. Snowdonia National Park is also within a short drive, home to Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales, Zip World and so much more.
- Porth Nefyn – a long sandy beach accessed via the Coastal Path just down the road. 0.2 mile
- Morfa Nefyn – this sandy beach sweeps all the way along the small peninsula to Porthdinllaen. 1.5 miles
- There are many great beaches within a short drive of your cottage. Llyn Peninsula's top 10 beaches can be viewed here.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 3.8 miles.
- The Nant Gwrtheyrn Walk – a scenic 2-3 hour circular walk around this unique valley. 5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - a famous 26 hole Championship Golf Course, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 2 miles
- Pen Llyn Riding Centre - suitable for any level of experience. 5.5 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Welsh National Sailing Academy in Pwllheli - 7.5 miles
- Surfing at Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) - 14.5 miles
- Glasfryn Parc (Coarse Fishing) - 9 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula
Excellent property with a warm and cosy feel to it Mrs Alexandra Abdulla - 19th September 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...