- £554 per week
- £79 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 5 miles
- Pub 1.5 miles
- Shop 5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 17:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy easy access to mountains, castles, endless attractions and sandy beaches. Central to Porthmadog, Caernarfon, Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula, this cottage provides a great location for your North Wales self catering holiday. It also offers cosy, pet-friendly accommodation with all its original features, including a huge inglenook fireplace. Believed to be the oldest house in the county of Gwynedd, this sub-medieval hall house dates from circa 1543 and was built on the probable site of a Roman Bath-house.
The lounge features a huge inglenook fireplace, exposed beams and an antique Welsh dresser. There is also a grandfather clock, piano, large digital TV, DVD and comfortable seating around the welcoming log / coal fire.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, electric cooker and plenty of kitchen units. Oak dining table for 4 guests, post and panel oak partition and an oak beamed ceiling.
A stone spiral staircase with oak steps lead upstairs from the lounge, complete with slit window reminiscent of an arrow hole.
Master Bedroom has an antique French king sized bed, exposed beams and panelled walls.
Second Bedroom has mahogany twin beds, large antique wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Bathroom contains a Victorian bath with Cath Kidston wallpaper.
An enclosed, enchanting garden with a small stream meandering through it, mature trees and a unique wildlife pond. Make the most of your North Wales self catering holiday by relaxing in this peaceful setting which is also a haven for wildlife such as dragonflies, butterflies, various birds and bluebells.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bedlinen provided. Towels can also be provided for £5 per guest.
- High chair and travel cot provided on request (please bring your own cot linen)
- Pet-friendly Porthmadog self catering holiday for up to 2 dogs £25 per pet - please note when booking. Dogs should not be left unattended in the cottage.
- *Please note that the stairs are unsuitable for guests with restricted mobility
- Iron and ironing board included
- Wi-fi available
- Private parking spaces available.
A beautiful cottage in a great location for getting around the beaches or the mountains.