Special Offers: 10% off all 2018 bookings
Blending traditional features with modern living this lovely 17th century stonehouse has been loving restored to create a tranquil hideaway on the edge of Snowdonia.
Set on a smallholding, Cefn Coch Isaf enjoys an idyllic rural setting close to the former Ynys-y-Pandy Slate Quarry, Sustrans Cycle Route and Llyn Cwmystradllyn; identified as one of Wales's most stunning lakes and ideal for fishing. The local are is ideal location for exploring, walking and climbing the mountains of Snowdonia.
Oozing history throughout, the property consists of an open plan lounge and dining room with feature fireplace and a rear kitchen which leads to the shower room. An original half twist, narrow and steep staircase leads from the lounge to lead to a breathtaking mezzanine bedroom with exposed beams framing the apex ceiling.
Charaterful Cefn Coch Isaf welcomes two pets by arrangement
french door leading to
- spacious and notable open plan lounge and dining room with slate floor and exposed beams
- lounge area with comfortable sofa, electric fire set in a feature fireplace, flat screen TV with Sky freesat and DVD, coffee table, warming rug, slate window seat and views across the front patio
- dining area with extending oak dining table and coordinating chair, ornate period sideboard, slate window sea and views across the front patio
- cosy pine kitchen with electric hob, combination microwave, fridge and views to the rear
- rear fully tiled family shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and wc
narrow and steep staircase leading to
- stunning and vast mezzanine master bedroom with feature exposed beams and exposed fireplace (non-operational), king size bed, hanging rail, chest of drawers and bedside table
stable door from the living area leading to
- private front gravelled patio area with outdoor bistro dining table and chairs
- share use of owners lawn garden and mature gardens and grounds to explore with established trees
- secured covered area for bikes/canoes
- parking to the rear of cottage for 2 cars
- please note that is located on the owners smallholding and the owners live next door
- lovely 17th century cottage with traditional features
- tranquil location
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- please bring your own towels
- couples only
- up to 2 pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £20 per pet per week
- short breaks available
Note: Due to the age of the cottage, the bedroom is accessed by a steep spiral staircase and the property is not suitable for less mobile guests
At a Glance
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath/shower room
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 4 miles away
- Coast: 4.4 miles away
- Nearest pub: 3.8 miles away
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...