- £352 per week
- £50 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
This cottage style, detached property is set on the outskirts of Pwllheli, a thriving maritime market town famous for its sailing and Marina. Cafes, restaurants and a range of independent shops are all within walking distance. A pleasant ten minute walk along a wooded path also brings you to Pwllheli's beautiful sandy beach and the All Wales Coast Path. Ideal for those who enjoy walking and cycling, the property provides a gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, renowned for its sandy beaches and Welsh culture.
Kitchen - Modern white cottage style kitchen. Facilities include a gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Utility - Small utility leading to rear garden which includes a washing machine and tumble dryer
Living area - Lounge / dining room. This is a bright room with antique furniture combined with Laura Ashley décor, large leather sofa and 2 comfy chairs. TV and DVD player. It also has an oak dining table with matching Laura Ashley and Antique dining/arm chairs for up to 6 guests.
Hall - The seaside/ maritime theme and oak floor boards continue from the lounge into the light and spacious hall. It has an Antique pine chest which has both storage and a drawer with toys/games and books and pine coat hooks.
Bedroom 1 - Antique style double bed and Laura Ashley bed throw with chest of drawers, clothes hanging and bed side tables.
Bedroom 2 - This is a single bedroom with cream metallic bed with knitted throw, built in wardrobe and marble wash table.
Bedroom 3 - This twin room is large and spacious with pine furniture including a large pine wardrobe and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom has a bath, wash basin, toilet and shower with slate like tiles on the floor.
Sheltered lawned square garden at the front of the property. It has a small boutique style wooden garden table and two chairs.
At the rear of the property, there is a private garden with patio area which has table and six chairs and at another part of the garden there are more garden chairs and table.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, as well as a bottle of wine, local cheese, biscuits and fresh flowers.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking please.
- Parking space on drive for two cars or a car and a boat if you wish to make use of the Marina facilities.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and 4 dishwasher tabs as a starter pack, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Loved it :-)