Set on a private estate on the outskirts of the seaside town of Pwllheli, Ty Nain is the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting in an elevated position with countryside views, the house offers the stylish delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself.
Ty Nain has been sympathetically renovated to uncompromising standards of design and quality, blending the natural finishes of wood, glass and steel alongside contemporary fabrics and quality furnishings. Luxury and style ooze from every inch with from the hand made kitchen and exposed beams to the contemporary wood burner and orange accents. The property offers one spacious open plan living areas perfectly designed for days and nights in, in all seasons. An oak and glass staircase sweeps to a mezzanine king size master bedroom with spectacular en suite wet room.
Moving outside the sense of quality continues with a decked area and well maintained lawn garden with an individually designed rockery and oversized planters. Views across the undulating countryside with occasional livestock make this a holiday haven.
For further indulgence guest can enjoy the sauna on the ground floor and bathrobes provided.
- breathtaking lounge area with high vaulted ceiling with exposed beans, exposed stonework,a contemporary wood burning stove, warm tiled floor, sumptuous sofa, decadent armchair, 2 consoles tables of contrasting periods, coffee tables, fabulous lighting, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV,lovely Trefriw style blankets and accent fabrics, French doors leading onto the front deck area and countryside views
- elegant dining area with antique pine extending dining table with turned legs, retro bistro style table and 2 bar stools and further sunken wall mounted TV
- stunning individually designed kitchen with handcrafted wooden units, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, American style fridge/freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser, Belfast sink, Franke instant boiling water tap, ample storage units and views across the front garden; washing machine in the boot room.
- underfloor heating and Lutron mood lighting system throughout the ground floor
- stunning open master bedroom set on a mezzanine with glass balcony looking over the lounge area, vaulted ceiling with original beams and wooden wall finishings, sumptuous king size bed, bedside tables, low level chest of drawers, hanging space, Smart TV and Lutron mood lighting system. Fabulous en suite wet room in multi tones with underfloor heating, shower, wash hand basin set in a back to wall floating vanity unit and back to wall wc
- contemporary wooden deck area with modern garden chairs and table, firepit, barbecue and countryside views and individually designed planters
- front lawn garden with rockery
- outdoor storage area ideal for bikes, sailing equipment etc;
- luxury high quality holiday homes
- exquisite styling and design
- luxury sauna available on the ground floor and bathrobes provided.
- WiFI included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- logs provided for your stay, along with a small welcome pack of tea, coffee and milk
- Smart TV's
- Lutron mood lighting system
- fire pit and barbecue
- lovely front lawn garden and deck area
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot; property only suitable for one infant
- guide dogs only
At a Glance
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath/shower room
- No pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open fire/woodburner
- Towels provided
- Travel cot available
- Equipped with a highchair
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a washing machine
- No smoking
- Private parking
- Nearest shop: 0.4 mile away
- Coast: 1.1 miles away
- Nearest pub: 1 mile away
The property was fantastic. The location - relaxed quiet and in a beautiful setting. The fact that you were within walking distance of the town and beach too was a bonus and just a few minutes away from a golf course. We didn't think that we would use the sauna but we did and loved it. It helped the aches after golf and long walks. Having the smart TVs was great - we logged on to Netflix and watched a movie one night after a long day of coastal walking. The owner and her friend went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we had a great trip. Great property - we didn't want to leave. Everything at the property was 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Mr Chris Ashcroft - 16th September 2018
Ty Nain is a little gem hidden in the countryside yet close to amenities and a short drive to many places to explore on the Lynn. The cottage is beautifully set up with everything needed for a perfect stay, we were lucky to have sunshine from dawn till dusk too. The owner is lovely and very knowledgable of the local area, her two dogs are very friendly too. Fantastic holiday, thank you for sharing as a holiday property.Miss Caroline Fletcher - 25th July 2018
Absolutely perfect in every respect!Mrs Claire London - 5th July 2018
We have had a lovely stay here - thank you so much. This place is beautiful and had everything we needed. Although we are going home having used muscles we haven't used in years (climbing Mount Snowdon!) we have had a lovely time!Mrs Vicki Elia - 11th June 2018
A fantastic week, with outstanding weather. We could not have wanted more of your cottage, which is well equipped and highly specified. Lots of great small touches too - especially the OS maps and guides. We were fortunate to see marvellous sunsets from the garden. We felt welcome from the time of first stepping through the front door.Mr Keith Wilson - 8th June 2018
Beyond expectation. Utterly gorgeous accommodation and a very helpful host. Mrs Olwyn Mason - 28th May 2018
The perfect place to stay for a holiday on the Llyn. Everything you would want for a holiday home in a lovely setting. We have had a wonderful time, visiting Aberdaron, Plas Glyn y Weddw, Morfa Nefyn and more. Great food at the Coconut Cove and The Ship. We would love to visit again.Mr Andrew Moran - 13th May 2018
Ty Nain is a wonderful property for a relaxing stay. It is in a wonderful location and is beautifully furnished and well equipped. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and were blessed with glorious welsh sunshine! Loved Lily the goat and Geoffrey the pet Sheep. Look forward to staying here again. Mark and Anthea.Mr Mark Reynolds - 9th May 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Corris Mine Explorers 10% off Mine Exploration Tours
First excavated in 1836, Braich Goch Slate Mine closed around 40 years ago. Go underground and see first-hand the kind of conditions miners had to work in.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Little Welsh Hamper Company Luxury Welsh Hampers
Enjoy free delivery on fantastic luxury Welsh hampers during your holiday
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...