- £470 per week
- £67 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 2 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 09:30
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Bythynnod Lleuddad Cottages to accommodate 18 people. Take a look at Stabal Lleuddad (sleeps 8) and Corlan Lleuddad (sleeps 4) for more information.
Unpack, unwind and be inspired at this 5 star holiday cottage with sea view on the Llyn Peninsula. Set in a peaceful location with fantastic views, it really is a temptation to sit back, read, sip wine and do absolutely nothing for the whole holiday - apart from the odd barbecue maybe. However, with such a central location, it’s certainly worth exploring a little to find out what exactly makes the Llyn Peninsula; this designated area of outstanding natural beauty, so special…
A spacious, cream ‘shaker’ style kitchen with a farmhouse pine table. Double height room with an open beamed ceiling and luxurious slate floor with underfloor heating. The kitchen is equipped with everything that you need, including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and the all important coffee machine to get you ready for the Welsh fresh air!
The living room features a solid oak floor with comfortable large leather sofas. The flat screen television comes with a DVD player and a Nintendo Wii console - perfect for your family or group get together.
The first double bedroom has a cream iron double bed with breathtaking sea and countryside views and an exposed stone wall feature.
The second double bedroom also has a cream iron double bed and magnificent sea and countryside views.
A stylish bathroom with an impressive bath and a wet-room style shower, heated towel rail and underfloor heating, just as another reminder of the cottage’s 5 star qualities.
At the top of the stairs is a cosy ‘snug’ room with another TV and a large leather bean bag. This room also comes with a DVD player, Playstation 2, toys and games – a perfect retreat for the children.
The twin room is a traditional ‘crogloft’ that’s accessed via the snug room, with sloping eaves and exposed stone wall.
As you would expect from a luxury holiday cottage with sea view, the patio area is exactly where you would want it to be: right in front of the expansive landscape with seats to relax and admire the stunning, peaceful surroundings. Gas BBQ set also provided.
Behind the cottage, there is also a large communal garden with a table and benches, shared with the other two holiday cottages on site.
- A welcome pack of local produce is provided including home-made Bara Brith.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and brush to wash dishes, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: toilet rolls. General products: bin bags, candles, matches, torch, brillo and a range of cleaning products. Utility: Laundry powder and conditioner for washing machine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included. One hairdryer per double room.
- Heating and electricity included. Oil underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor.
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome at £25 per dog per stay.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Communal wash room with tumble dryer and washing machine to be used by all occupants of cottages free of charge.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking space available
- This luxury holiday cottage with sea view offers short breaks during the low season. Find out more under 'Prices'.
- For group bookings, the 3 luxury cottages on site can sleep up to 18 if booked together.
- Cottage available to let for any length of stay between 2 nights (min) and 14 nights (max)