- £375 per week
- £54 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 3.1 miles
- Pub 2.2 miles
- Shop 1.8 miles
- Countryside views
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Caeau Bach is a stunning converted cottage lying at the end of a private drive in rolling countryside, a real rural and romantic retreat yet just a short drive from the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog. Restored and renovated to a very high standard, Caeau Bach offer a contemporary and spacious open plan living area with bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty stone patio with BBQ area and lawn garden. Upstairs lies a feature open bathroom with free standing bath, walk in shower room all alongside a breath-taking and stylish bedroom with full length window offering uninterrupted countryside views.
Caeau Bach offers many extras including WiFi and welcomes pets by arrangement.
- large kitchen area with ample sleek white units and wooden counter tops, Belfast sink, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine. Fabulous countryside views.
- lounge/dining area with contemporary and comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV with Freeview, dining table with 2 chairs, bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty rear patio, triple aspect windows with fabulous uninterrupted countryside views
- sumptuous open bathroom with feature free standing bath, toilet with privacy tiles, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and Velux window
- stylish and romantic double bedroom with metal framed double bed, built in cupboard with hanging space and shelves, bedside table, Velux window and stunning full length window with fabulous countryside views which can be enjoyed from the bed
- contemporary walk in shower with cool grey tiled shower and rain shower
bi-fold doors from the living area leading to
- stone patio with patio furniture and views across the lawn garden to the rolling countryside beyond
- lawned garden
- private parking for 2 vehicles
- barbecue available
- please note the owners are occasionally in residence at next doors property
- stunning converted cottage
- feature bedroom with countryside views
- feature bath and shower
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- short breaks available
Beautiful property, owner very helpful. We had an amazing stay and will be returning.
We were really pleased with our stay. The cottage was presented to a very high standard and everything was provided (lovely, soft towels and a VERY comfy bed!). We had a really relaxing few days and enjoyed the walks from the cottage itself, along with local beaches and villages. Very efficient booking etc. Would definitely recommend.
A very comfortable and modern property with superb views. Couldn't fault it at all!
This was a spectacular cottage in lovely settings, we would highly recommend it.