- £546 per week
- £78 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Pets
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 9 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 9 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This beautiful, welcoming holiday cottage, Snowdonia is situated in the Dysynni Valley - an area of outstanding beauty near Tywyn in North Wales. Set within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park this secluded, family friendly holiday cottage enjoys stunning views from the foot of Cader Idris. It is the perfect base for both rambling and hiking with miles of tranquil and interesting public footpaths in every direction.
Built in 1994, this family friendly holiday cottage has a comfortable main lounge with open log or coal fire and TV. A large window looks down the valley towards Bird Rock. The dining room with adjoining patio shares the same stunning views of the valley.
The spacious, modern kitchen overlooks the garden and patio and includes everything from a microwave and electric oven to a freezer and a rayburn. The cottage's utility room contains all the necessary equipment for a comfortable and stress free holiday, including dish washer, washer and drier.
Maes Mihangel holiday cottage, Snowdonia sleeps up to 10 people comfortably with the option of having 1 additional put up bed on request to sleep 11.
The first bedroom includes a super king size bed (or can be made into twin beds on request) with en suite facilities and Sky TV.
Second bedroom has twin beds or can be made into a double bed on request. TV & DVD/Video player also included.
The third bedroom includes a double bed.
The fourth is a family bedroom which includes a double and single bed, along with a Mothercare cot. From this bedroom there is also an attached room with a single bed which makes this bedroom perfect for a family of 2 adults and up to 2 children and a baby.
The cottage also has a large spacious bathroom with bath and shower facilities.
The enclosed garden is tastefully designed with secluded relaxing areas with a BBQ (charcoal) set and a unique hand carved wooden swing to enjoy the views.
Perfect for a family friendly holiday, the children's area is safe with various outdoor play facilities including swings, see saw, slides and a wonderful wooden tree den/play house.
Garden shed includes a dingy, small surf boards, fishing lines and bikes for all ages.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and hot chocolate. Contents can vary depending on availability but usually include Bara Brith or Welsh cakes and a bottle of wine. *Special packs provided for Easter and Christmas bookings.
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included. Wood and coal for the open fire provided free of charge.
- Maes Mihangel holiday cottage, Snowdonia offers a rural and peaceful setting with no passing traffic and magnificent views.
- 2 cots and 2 high chairs available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- Wi-fi and pay phone provided at the cottage.
- Pets welcome.
- The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay…
- Kitchen: washing up liquid
- Bathroom: soap, hand wash and toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, dusters, vacuum cleaner bags, polish, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Range of children's toys, books and videos/DVD's available. A separate TV and video/DVD player for the children.
- No smoking.
- Car parking facilities available within the boundary of the cottage making it safe and secure.
- Access to free trout fishing on river flowing through owner's land.
- Fishing equipment and bikes available at owners property nearby
- The cottage owners can take you up Cader Idris mountain in their truck on request.
It was very homely. Stunning area for walking, lovely beaches.
Loved the cottage and the location. Stunning scenery and very secluded. Didn't hear one firework the whole five days which is our and our two dogs ideal of heaven. If you need peace and quiet with nobody to bother you this is the place to go. Very easy to book, highly recommend. Will definitely book this cottage again for next November.
A beautiful location for this well equipped holiday home. Definitely worth revisiting one day.
A lovely property situated in the beautiful Welsh countryside with stunning views all around. The house is perfect for families with lots of toys and games provided and a great garden with a tree house. Plenty of room with everything you need. We also enjoyed having the river within walking distance for fishing. Overall, a fantastic house for all the family and we loved our holiday here.
Lovely property, very spacious and with everything we could possibly have needed. Have booked again for next year already.
Friendly service when booking the property, the property itself was lovely beautiful surroundings, very quiet and peaceful and close to the beach and great walks on your doorstep.
Lle a tŷ arbennig. Lle ardderchog a pherchnogion croesawgar. Gwasanaeth rhagorol - diolch. / Great property in a great location, welcoming owners. Excellent service - thank you.
A beautiful location and a wonderful property, it was absolutely beautiful and we truly had a wonderful time. Bedrooms were fantastic. Brilliant service, will be using you again and recommending you to family and friends.
Second time staying there and we absolutely loved it.