- £336 per week
- £48 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- No WiFi
- Private Parking
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 9 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 9 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:30
A welcoming self catering holiday farmhouse in Snowdonia, North Wales. Llety'r Gader is a traditional Grade II listed farmhouse, sat at the foot of Cader Idris mountain, southern Snowdonia and offers traditional comforts such as original beams, inglenook fireplace and antique furniture throughout. The perfect setting for a traditional countryside holiday in Wales.
Downstairs consists of a large sitting room with old beams, inglenook fireplace, 2 large comfy sofas, T.V. and Sky, DVD player and radio. The farmhouse is also furnished with stunning antique furniture. There is also a second sitting room/dining room with breathtaking hillside views for you to enjoy.
The traditional farmhouse style kitchen has a double oven, integrated cooker and hobs, fridge freezer, dishwasher, bread maker, sandwich maker, toaster, a range of kitchen ware and utensils. Also supplied are picnic bags and flasks for those long summer day walks.
There is also a utility room fitted with a washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron and also a high chair. Attached is a ground floor shower room.
Upstairs has four bedrooms, 1 with a king size bed, 2 with double beds and one single room. All the rooms are tastefully decorated with antique and pine furniture throughout.
The family bathroom has a bath with a shower over it.
Enclosed garden surrounded by beautiful, tranquil countryside.
- Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, milk, cakes and flowers (seasonal).
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Electricity and heating (storage heaters) included. There is also plenty of logs and coal for the fireplace.
- A cot is available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- No mobile network - ideal if you're looking for a real break away from every day distractions. However, if you need to be contactable at the cottage, a pay-phone is provided that can accept incoming calls.
- The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid,dishwasher tablets, washing tablets, paper towel. Bathroom: soap, toilet roll, shower gel, bath bubbles, tissues. General cleaning products: dusters, vacuum cleaner, spray cleaner.
- Asda home delivery available
- No pets or smoking.
- Short breaks, weekend breaks and mid week breaks available in low season. Find more information under 'Prices'.
Beautiful place, cosy and warm. Would go back in a heartbeat.