- £1,863 per week
- £266 per night
- 14 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Bunk bed to sleep 1
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 5 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 4 miles
- Shop 4 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
If you're looking for the wow factor, look no further than this amazing sea view accommodation with a brand new hot tub. Plas y Mor is a large 5 star house in a spectacular setting, within its own large garden and overlooking a 4 mile long sandy beach. Combined with peace and privacy, it offers the perfect get-away for your large group or family gathering. Spacious, well equipped and with great additional features such as a games room, this is Llyn Peninsula at its very best.
You could easily live in the kitchen / dining room and forget to explore the rest of the house... The six glass panels frame the unrivalled view of Porth Neigwl beach and far beyond to Snowdonia and incorporate double patio doors opening out onto a large slate patio area.
The kitchen is light, modern and spacious with slate grey and stone coloured cupboards with granite tops. It's well equipped for large groups with 2 single ovens, 2 dishwashers, a large induction hob, larder fridge and separate larder freezer, microwave, slow cooker and coffee machine. There is ample seating around the large dining table with the island providing extra work surface or a breakfast bar. Tiled floor. For those winter evenings the kitchen even has a woodburner, wall mounted TV and leather settee.
A large sitting room with corner leather settee and large wall mounted TV shares the double fronted woodburner with the kitchen. Carpeted floor. Three windows make this room lovely and light and it enjoys more of the fabulous views.
A second large living room with the original 1920's tiled fireplace (not in use) and lovely traditional Welsh dresser. Another large flat screen TV and dvd player. Carpeted floor.
Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Plenty of coat and boot space.
Wet room style shower room with heated towel rail and hand dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Large ground floor, ensuite family bedroom with patio doors opening out onto the lawn. Wake up at this sea view accommodation to the vast blue expanse of sea that is the largest beach on the Peninsula. So peaceful and private - king size bed and bunks and flat screen TV. Ensuite shower room with wet room style shower and towel rail.
Entrance hall with original parquet floor.
Bedroom 2 - Lovely room with a king sized iron bed.
Bedroom 3 - Oak double bed and built in wardrobe. Lovely view of the Rhiw mountain with its carpets of heather and gorse.
Bedroom 4 - Twin beds and exposed red brick wall and tiled fireplace (not in use).
Bedroom 5 - This lovely room has a king size iron bed and oak furniture. The furnishings complement the old blue tiled fireplace (not in use).
A lovely 1920's arched entrance to the bathrooms at the back of the house:
Shower room with large shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Large bathroom with lovely modern freestanding bath and exposed original red brick wall. Modern industrial styled oversized sink with iron frame and heated towel rail
A small sitting area ideal for children or teenagers wanting their own private area to watch TV.
Shower room with shower cubicle and heated towel rail
Bedroom 6 - Lovely twin room
Large, enclosed lawned area with magnificent views. Large patio and garden furniture, including a large gas BBQ set and a brand new hot tub.
This sea view accommodation also has an outside games room with darts board, table tennis, football game, air hockey and large Connect 4 game. Ideal for wet weather.
- Welcome pack with local produce on arrival
- Heating and electricity included
- First (large) basket of logs provided for free and additional logs can also be purchased locally during your stay.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Hot tub towels also provided.
- *Beauty therapy and massage treatments can also be booked for your stay - further details can be provided on request*
- Hairdryer provided in each bedroom
- Cot and highchair provided on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- No smoking inside
- Up to 2 pets welcome (additional £30 per pet)
- Plenty of private parking space available
- Property available to let for any length of stay between 2 nights (min) and 7 nights (max)
- Please note that the maximum number of guests allowed to stay on site is 14 at any one time - no additional camping allowed
- Prices include all heating and electricity in the house but please note that there is a meter for the heating in the games room which uses £1 coins or 20p's
Beautiful property, amenities and views. Property itself done to high standard, very clean and very secure for pets.
The beautiful coastal village of Aberdaron (4 miles) offers several cafes, shops, bakery and two pubs serving food. The village of Sarn Mellteyrn (also 4 miles) also offers a village shop, butchers, pottery, garage and two pubs. In addition to the Ship and Ty Newydd in Aberdaron, Venetia and Coconut Kitchen in Abersoch (6.5 miles) are also recommended for eating out, as are Bryncynan and Nanhoron Arms in Nefyn (12.5 miles). For a relaxing drink, the two pubs in Aberdaron offer a lovely setting.
The Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish. It is full of hidden treasures that are just waiting to be discovered and it is also renowned for its beaches and watersports. Plas yn Rhiw, a National Trust early 17th-century manor house with an ornamental garden and wonderful views is within walking distance of your sea view accommodation. It is also worth visiting the pub on the beach in Porthdinllaen and the sacred Bardsey Island (Ynys Enlli) by boat. With nearly 100 miles of stunning coastline it is also worth exploring the coastal path that goes all the way around the Llyn Peninsula.
Nant Gwrtheyrn Language and Heritage Centre (17 miles) is another great attraction within its own hidden bay by the sea. For a fun day out visit Glasfryn Park (go karts, ten pin bowling etc) or if you wish to relax, Plas Glyn-y-Weddw offers a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views. Snowdon (the highest mountain in Wales), Ffestiniog Railway, Cricieth and Caernarfon castles and the Italian village of Portmeirion also offer great days out.
- Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) - 4 mile sandy beach. Good surf and dog friendly. Restricted access 0.5 miles on foot / 7 miles by car
- Aberdaron Beach - glorious sandy beach backed by the picturesque village of Aberdaron and all its amenities. 4 miles
- Abersoch beach – sandy beach with Blue Flag award. 6.5 miles
- There are also many other great beaches within a short drive of your holiday cottage. Llyn Peninsula's top 10 beaches can be viewed here.
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path). The path can be joined from the doorstep in Rhiw, 0.1 mile from the cottage.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 16.5 miles.
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 6 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 7.5 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre – Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 8.5 miles
- Find out more about horse-riding on the Lleyn Peninsula.
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 6.5 miles.
- Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 9.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 12 miles
- Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 12 miles.
- Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. Restricted access 0.5 miles on foot / 7 miles by car
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 6.5 miles
- Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula.
Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
Find out more about cycling on the Lleyn Peninsula.
Top Cat Marine Safari
Enjoy a marine safari trip setting off from Y Rhuol (half a mile from the cottage) by boat around the beautiful coast of the Llyn. Angling trips also available by arrangement or seal spotting in September and October. Diving trips also offered.