- £609 per week
- £87 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 3.5 miles
- Shop 3.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Sometimes, words are just not required. This is a stunning, brand new barn conversion that's been expertly designed to the very last detail. This is your chance to treat yourselves to a 5 star holiday with a difference on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula.
Less than a mile from the Wales Coast Path and just 3.5 miles to the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron. Not to mention Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - a National Trust beach with a cafe less than 1.5 miles away and so many other hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. There are also two other 5 star cottages on site (all private from each other) if you wish to bring extended family of friends.
Spacious, open plan living area consists of:
Kitchen area - beautiful, fully equipped kitchen including a fan oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer / dryer and dishwasher. Countryside and sea views.
Living area - inviting sofas in front of a log burner, large TV and patio doors overlooking open countryside.
Dining area - stylish table with chairs for 4 guests.
Bedroom 1 - large bedroom with a king sized bed and wall mounted TV, beautiful furnishings and patio doors with countryside views. Ensuite entrance to bathroom.
Bathroom - with a bath and shower above, basin, WC and underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 - ensuite bedroom with two full sized single beds and wall mounted TV, also beautifully decorated and with countryside views.
Ensuite - includes a walk-in shower, basin, WC and underfloor heating.
Large enclosed patio and lawn with extensive views of the surrounding countryside and down to the sea. Garden furniture included and BBQ set on request.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Bed linen provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs supplied for the log burner
- Wifi available
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request
- 2 hairdryers
- 1 pet welcome free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking indoors please
- Plenty of off road parking space
The property has been renovated to a very high standard and we felt at home from the instinct we walked through the door. The underfloor heating throughout along with the log fire was bliss.
A slice of heaven! Despite having the worst weather imaginable, we were happy to be unable to leave the cottage for 3 days solid. We kept warm with the underfloor heating and lit the wood burner, whilst relaxing in the sumptuous facilities. When persuaded to leave the house (hates the rain and wind), our dog loved the walks to the beaches, cafe and running around in the contained grass paddock. Amazing.
We absolutely loved staying here and have already booked for next year! Such a beautiful place to stay with stunning views. We can't wait to come back!
Nice place. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated.
Property is in a lovely location with fantastic views and walks to 2 good beaches. Aberdaron and Abersoch are a short drive away. Very clean and comfortable property and would definitely return and recommend.
This property was perfect in every way, lovely location, fabulous finish. We were very comfortable and enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you
Anyone wanting to explore the beautiful Llyn Peninsula and it's coastline whilst staying at a luxurious property should look no further! The home is decorated to a very high standard and the morning views are incredible. We had a fantastic week and just what the doctor ordered following the turbulence of 2020!
Tyddyn Iago is one of three impressive, semi-detached barn conversions on site, surrounded by the beauty of the Llyn Peninsula. The three cottage enjoy privacy from each other and if you wish to bring additional family members of friends, the other two cottages are the perfect solution. With its own enclosed patio and lawn, as well as views towards the sea and surrounding countryside, this is the place to relax in style.
The Wales Coast Path is within a mile. 3.5 miles away, you will discover the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron, whilst Morfa Nefyn is 10 miles and Abersoch within 11 miles. The National Trust beach of Porthoer (Whistling Sands - where the sand does actually whistle when the conditions are right) is also just 1.5 miles away and includes a beach-side cafe.
Aberdaron is located on the western tip of the Llyn Peninsula and offers a range of amenities. This includes two pub/restaurants (Ty Newydd and The Ship) with excellent food, lovely cafes, thatched roof bakery, Spar and National Trust shop. The slightly bigger coastal resort of Abersoch offers a wide range of amenities including restaurants and shops. Pwllheli (15 miles) is the unofficial 'capital' of the Llyn Peninsula and has a good range of local amenities including a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, supermarket, banks and 2 markets - one on Wednesdays and the other on Sundays (May to September).
Amongst the main attractions, you have the sacred island of Ynys Enlli (Bardesy Island) - once a site of religious pilgrimage, now a National Nature Reserve. Boat trips are available from Porth Meudwy (5 miles) to Bardsey Island. Slightly further than Porth Meudwy, on the most westerly point of the Peninsula is Uwchmynydd - a historic headland offering a spectacular viewing point towards Barsey Island and the coast. As these examples suggest, the Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and Tyddyn Iago offers an ideal base to explore this special part of Wales.
The Llyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, is renowned for its beautiful beaches and watersport whilst the majestic mountains of Snowdonia are also within a short travelling distance. There are numerous activities in the area including fishing, horse-riding, golf and Glasfryn Parc where you can enjoy go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views is well worth a visit, whilst both the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highlands Railways also offer great days out. Not to mention Cricieth and Caernarfon castles, the Italian village of Portmeirion, a walk or train ride up Snowdon and much more.
- Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - 1.5 miles
- Aberdaron Beach - sandy beach backed by all the amenities of this picturesque village. 3.5 miles
- View 10 of the most popular beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) - 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. The path can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) - Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 15.5 miles from cottage.
- Lovely and peaceful coastal lanes from the doorstep - perfect for cycling.
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre, Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 7 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 11 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre - Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 13.7 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 11 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 11.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 11 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 11 miles
- Llyn Golf Centre - Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 12.5 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula - suitable options for all ages.