- £560 per week
- £80 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.75 miles
- Pub 0.75 miles
- Shop 0.75 miles
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
- This property only accepts children who are 8+ years old
With views over Aberdaron and out to sea, this detached cottage enjoys an elevated position just 0.7 mile from the sandy beach and Coast Path, the thatched roof bakery and tea room, cafes, pub restaurants and village shops. Spacious and with plenty of natural light, Fron Olau offers a welcoming and scenic base to discover the delights of Llyn Peninsula.
Located on the most western point on the peninsula, the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron is a truly idyllic setting for your North Wales holiday. Catch a boat to Bardsey Island, spend long, relaxing days on Aberdaron beach or follow the coast to discover beautiful coves, hidden beaches and other seaside villages. A short journey east leads to the mountains of Snowdonia with its wide range of adventures, castles, steam trains and so much more.
- Lounge: A large, comfortable room with leather sofas around an electric fire stove and Smart TV.
- Kitchen Diner: A spacious, light kitchen with modern appliances including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. A large dining table as well as a lovely corner retreat with seating for two to enjoy the sea views.
- Utility Room & WC: Includes a washing machine, tumble dryer and sink. Adjoining cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: Large, light bedroom with a double bed, TV and en suite. En suite: Shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: A comfortable double bedroom with a view of the sea.
- Bedroom 3: With single bed.
- Bathroom: Stylish room with bath and shower above, WC and wash basin.
- A private garden with a lawn and a patio area with table and chairs from which to enjoy the wonderful view over Aberdaron and out to sea.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Oil central heating and electricity: Included.
- Pets: not allowed.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private parking spaces for 2 cars.
- Please note: Only suitable for children who are aged 8+ years old. Whilst the cottage itself is set within its own elevated garden, there's a B-road beyond the garden wall and the garden isn't fully enclosed.
Fron Olau was a very clean, well equipped, and comfortable property with lovely views.
This is a great property. The location is excellent. A short drive to Porth O'er which is a fabulous beach and walking distance to the village with its own lovely beach and amenities. The house is really well presented and equipped. The views are amazing from the house and garden. As a family of four, with a teenager and a ten year old, we loved it here.