- £1,068 per week
- £153 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 4
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 1.9 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
15 Lon Cernyw is a well-presented three bedroom bungalow desirably located at the entrance to a quiet cul de sac in Bwlchtocyn, Abersoch, just half a mile to Abersoch beach and the popular Mickey’s Boatyard.
At the heart of the house lies a large open plan lounge and dining area with feature wood burning stove and patio doors leading onto the rear garden; an ideal living space for spending time with family and friends. 3 bedrooms sleep up to 8 guests and the bungalow benefits from a modern family bathroom and further convenient cloakroom.
Outside there is a small rear patio area and well-kept open lawned garden to 3 sides. To the front of the property there is private car parking for 2 vehicles and further on road parking.
15 Lon Cernyw benefits from WiFi.
- entrance hall with hanging space
- elegant lounge with two co-ordinating quality sofas and 2 armchairs, small flat screen TV with Freeview channels, coffee tables and views over the front lawn
- dining area with oak dining table, 8 chairs, sideboard and patio doors leading onto a rear patio and lawn
- well-equipped and contemporary kitchen with integrated dishwasher, integrated electric hob and oven with extractor and fridge/freezer
- rear utility room with washing machine and microwave
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with king size bed, coordinating wardrobe with drawers, chest of drawers, bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 – king size bedroom with hanging space, bedside table with drawers and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 – children’s quad bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, sofa, chest of drawers and bedside table with drawers and view over the front garden
- family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- small rear patio with well-kept lawned gardens to 3 sides
- off street private parking for 2 car cars and well kept borders
- desirable Bwlchtocyn location
- full central heating, double-glazing
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- families only, 2 small pets allowed at a charge of £50 per pet/week
- no smoking