- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Desirably located on an end terrace on the popular Cae Du estate and just a short walk to Abersoch's renowned long sandy beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes, 20 Cae Du is a stylish and recently refurbished holiday home, ideal for a seaside escape.
The first floor is one large open plan living space with lounge area with leather sofas and armchairs set around a feature multi-fuel burner, a striking high quality Neptune kitchen in petrol blue and a dining area set in a small conservatory with door leading onto a quaint and inviting balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs and views to the right across the tree tops, to the blue skies beyond. This clever social space is perfect for spending time with friends and family in all seasons.
The house sleeps 5 guests on the ground floor with a spacious triple room with a king size bed and a single, double bedroom with king size bed and a family bathroom. Steep steps lead to a lower ground floor with utility are.
WiFi included and two small well-behaved dogs welcome.
- vestibule into hallway with hanging space
- *new for 2020* bedroom 1 - front elegant triple bedroom with two tone oak and white painted double bed and coordianting single bed, chest of drawers and bedside tables, built in storage cupboard
- *new for 2020* bedroom 2 - rear sophisticated king size bedroom with graphite grey king size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables
- *new for 2020* -stylish family bathroom with feature grey patterned floor tiles, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and large heated towel rail
- open plan living space with oak floor, leather sofa and coordinating armchairs, feature multi-fuel burner, flat screen TV 32inch Sony TV It has a google chrome cast on it so you can cast from a phone - Netflix ect;contemporary coffee tables and WiFi.
- raised dining area with solid pine dining table and 5 chairs, door leading onto a small sunny balcony with patio table and chairs
- stylish Neptune kitchen with painted petrol blue fitted units, integrated oven and grill and integrated hob with extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, Belfast sink, painted storage shelves and views over rear communal lawn
lower ground floor
- steep paddle steps to a utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, drinks fridge and freezer
- open communal garden shared between 10 properties
- on road parking to the side of the house and on the road
- great central Abersoch location
- sunny balcony with patio table and chairs
- lovely open plan living area
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and full heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- 2 small well-behaved dog welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week
- travel cot, high chair and stair gate available
- no smoking
- on road parking