- £592 per week
- £85 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This 5 star Abersoch self catering is located on a coastal farm with a games room on site. Thoughtfully converted from a lovely, sturdy old building and within easy walking distance to the long, sandy beach of Porth Neigwl – popular with surfers and families. This beautiful North Wales holiday cottage offers a secluded, rural retreat for peace and quiet and a convenient base from which to explore the surrounding area. It has also been designed to provide a convenient holiday for disabled guests.
The spacious sitting room/diner in this Abersoch self catering cottage is traditionally furnished with beams and an inglenook fireplace which enables warmth from the woodburner or electric fire. TV and video.
The kitchen / diner opens out into the patio area and has an electric cooker and kettle, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, iron and board.
Ensuite bedroom with a super king size bed (zip and link so can also be 2 x 3ft singles if required - please request when booking). With its 'electric profiling' bed and ensuite wet room, this room can also cater for disabled guests' requirements.
There is also a twin bedroom and a double bedroom. The main bathroom which has a Jacuzzi is near these bedrooms.
Enclosed patio area with garden furniture and countryside views. This Abersoch self catering cottage has a patio area that opens up to a large, enclosed playground area with a slide, swings etc (shared with 1 other holiday cottage)
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Electricity and central heating, logs and coal all provided at this North Wales holiday cottage.
- Hairdryer available on request.
- WIFI available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs and cloths. Bathroom: cleaning products.
- This North Wales holiday cottage is ideal for young children and is also designed to provide a convenient holiday for disabled guests:
- Guide dogs welcome
- Electric profiling bed (super king or twin beds, both profiling)
- Wheel-in Shower
- Wheeled shower chair with moveable arms and foot plate
- Grab rails
- Low-level switches
- Wide doors
- High chair
- Easy access and parking space
- *Please let us know in advance if you require a shower chair etc. If you need any additional equipment e.g. a hoist, please give at least 1 month's notice.
- Dogs are welcome, though they are not allowed to be left unattended at the property. After all, they too are on holiday and we value the high standard of the property. A small extra charge of £20 per animal is made (max 2 small dogs or 1 big dog apart from alsatian and german sheepdog), Payable when booking *Please let us know in advance if you are bringing a dog because we will need to put a stairgate in place before your arrival.
- This site is also an ideal venue for group bookings (sleeps up to 13 combined). There is another luxury cottages on site - check availability for Sgubor Madrun(sleeps 7).
This attractive Abersoch self catering cottage is situated on a working farm in a beautiful location on the Llyn Peninsula. Just over ½ a mile away from Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) beach, popular with surfers, and Abersoch (3 miles), which is well known for water sports activities. Several other sandy beaches, coves and rock pools are also within a few miles of this North Wales holiday cottage.
The picturesque village of Llangian with Post Office/shop and a 6th Century Church lies a mile away. Llanengan village has a fine medieval church and a country pub (delicious grub!) one and a half miles away. Both villages have a telephone kiosk.
The Llyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, is renowned for its beautiful beaches and water sport. With nearly 100 miles of stunning coastline, an array of hills of varying height inland plus the majestic mountains of Snowdonia on your doorstep, it’s also a great place to come for a walking holiday.
Explore from this Abersoch self catering cottage and take a boat trip to Bardsey Island, a former site of religious pilgrimage, try your hand at fishing, horse-riding or golf and enjoy go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc at Glasfryn Parc. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views is well worth a visit, whilst Ffestiniog Railway, castles and the Italian village of Portmeirion are all nearby.
Porth Neigwl - 4 mile sandy beach. Good surf and dog friendly. 0.5 mile
View the Top 10 beaches on the Llyn Peninsula.
Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 0.5 mile
Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 3 miles
Find out more about watersports on the Llyn Peninsula.
Llyn Coastal Path – 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. Join the path 0.5 mile from the cottage.
Yr Eifl (The Rivals) – Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 18 miles from cottage.
River fishing available to guests at Stabal Madrun cottage. Can be arranged with owners on arrival.
Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula – suitable options for all ages.
Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 3 miles
Llyn Golf Centre – Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 7 miles
Pwllheli Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, suitable for golfers of all ages and abilities. 10 miles.
Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 14 miles
Cilan Riding Centre – Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 4 miles
Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 4.5 miles
Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre – Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 5 miles
Find out more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula.
Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula.