- £732 per week
- £105 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.6 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Please note, family only bookings at this property.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Annalie, 267 Cae Du, is a well presented spacious property lying at the top of the popular Cae Du estate and just a 10 minute walk to all Abersoch village's amenities and beaches.
Spread over three floors, Annalie sleeps 6/8 guests in 3 bedrooms plus a sofa bed in the downstairs lounge. The property offers a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room and fabulous balcony with sea views. The second lounge lies on the ground floor alongside a family bathroom and 2 of the bedrooms. On the top floor lies a spacious master bedroom with shower room en suite.
Annalie boasts lovely far reaching sea views to the front of the property towards St Tudwal's Islands and Snowdonia beyond.
The property is ideal for one large family or two families sharing and offers off road parking for 2/3 vehicles. The sofa bed in the snug can be made available on request only.
Wireless broadband included and pets welcome.
- entrance hall with hanging space and shoe rack
- snug - lovely second lounge with 2 seat sofa bed, TV with Freeview, DVD player, coffee table and patio doors leading onto the rear courtyard; an ideal escape for children and adults alike
- bedroom 1 - pretty front twin room with 2 full size single pine frame beds, bedside tables with drawers, wardrobes and views over the front drive
- bedroom 2 - elegant rear double bedroom with integrated en-suits bathroom with shower. Part painted pine framed double bed and coordinating bedside tables with drawers, built in wardrobe and dressing table, views over the rear courtyard
- family bathroom - spacious modern family bathroom with tongue and groove finish, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- Large convenient utility cupboard - washing machine, and storage space
stairway from entrance hall to first floor
- large lounge area - 2 lovely leather three seat sofas, coffee tables, flat screen TV with DVD player and far reaching sea views
- further sitting area - cosy area with cane two seat sofa and coordinating armchair and coffee table and sea views through the patio doors which lead onto the front balcony
- rear dining room area - stylish metal framed dining table with 6 chairs and coordinating dresser
- spacious kitchen - modern cream shaker style kitchen with ample fitted units, integrated oven, grill and gas hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer microwave and breakfast bar with 4 stools
stairway to second floor
- bedroom 3 - spacious master bedroom with king size metal framed bed, chaise longue, chest of drawers, bed side table, flat screen TV and velux windows, large en suite shower room with built in wardrobe, shower, wash hand basin and wc
- first floor balcony with contemporary rattan dining table and chairs, coordinating loungers, sea views
- fully enclosed stone rear courtyard with patio furniture
- gravel driveway with off-road parking for up to 2/3 vehicles/boats
- please note, family only bookings at this property
- popular location in Abersoch with sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands
- wireless broadband included
- double glazing throughout
- gas fired central heating throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- travel cot and highchair available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking