- £2,203 per week
- £315 per night
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 6 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 5 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Games room
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Accessibility: property is mostly on one level, with ramp and a couple of steps at the entrance; games room and one bedroom on lower ground floor.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Gilfach Goed has been recently refurbished throughout and offers a large lounge with gallery style patio doors with exquisite views, which can be enjoyed in all seasons from the sumptuous corner sofa or relaxing ambassador chairs. A patio leads from the balcony and links seamlessly to the kitchen. The commanding views are prevalent in many rooms and even when in the well-equipped contemporary kitchen either cooking, enjoying dinner or socialising with family and friends, it is hard not to be distracted by the ever-present seascape. On the ground floor guests will also find 5 well-designed bedrooms, 2 with en suites and 2 further family bath/shower rooms creating great privacy in one holiday home.
The lower ground floor offers an elegant and private twin bedroom with sea views and further family shower room. A separate utility room and spacious hallway provides excellent storage for beach equipment and this area is ideal for guests arriving straight off the beach. The spacious games room, with table tennis and snooker table, lies to the lower ground floor and is a great escape for children of all ages!
Gilfach Goed includes many extras including beach toys and equipment, WiFi is included and pets are welcome by arrangement.
- entrance hall with storage cupboard and shelving unit and hallway with well-stocked bookcase
- spacious main lounge with large corner sofa and contrasting armchair, pair of ambassador style chairs and matching stools, gas fire set in a stone fireplace, TV with Freesat channels, wooden dresser well stocked with mixed literature, side window with views of the inner harbour and large patio doors provide stunning views across Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren Beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond leading onto large front balcony
- contemporary kitchen and dining area with integrated double electric oven and grill, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, larder style fridge with top freezer shelf, dishwasher, main dining area has a large extending dining table with chairs and corner bench seating, island unit with 2 further chairs, fabulous uninterrupted sea views and door leading onto the front balcony
- bedroom 1 - master bedroom with elegant white wooden frame king size bed, coordinating wardrobes with drawers, chest of drawers, occasional chair and stunning sea views and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - children's bunk room with traditional pine bunks fitted with 2'6" beds, 2 bedside tables with drawers and hanging unit with shelf, rail and 8 hooks
- bedroom 3 - rear pretty twin bedroom with two full size wooden framed beds with coordinating wardrobe with drawers, bedside table with drawers and en suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- family bathroom - contemporary family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- family shower room - contemporary shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 4 - rear stylish twin bedroom with full size twin beds with slate grey headboards, integrated wardrobe and vanity unit with sink and drawers, wooden bedside tables
- bedroom 5 - rear stylish double bedroom with double bed with slate grey headboard, integrated wardrobe and vanity unit with sink and drawers and wooden bedside tables; side sea views towards Abersoch's inner harbour
lower ground floor
- staircase with stairgate leading to the lower ground floor
- spacious games room/lounge with table tennis table, pool/snooker table, 3 seat sofa, flat screen TV with DVD player, gallery style windows with panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- bedroom 6 - a light and elegant bedroom with 2 full size white wooden framed single beds, coordinating wardrobe with drawers and bedside tables with drawers and fabulous view over Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
- sleek family shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mirror with light and shaver point, wc and heated towel rail
- wide hallway with excellent storage for beach equipment and hanging space for beach clothing, door leading to lower ground floor terrace
- ground floor balcony - large balcony linking the kitchen and main lounge offering wooden dining tables and chairs plus loungers, an ideal to spot to enjoy the panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- ground floor side terrace with pretty pots and planters
- lower ground floor terrrace - enclosed terrace with wooden dining table and chairs , bench plus loungers and panoramic views towards Abersoch's inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- through a gate and down a flight of steps down and walkway under the public footpath to a small enclosed garden again with panoramic views, direct access onto the harbour beach by two further flights of steps
- parking - private parking behind wooden fence and space for 3/4 vehicles/boats
- please note a public path runs between the lower ground floor terrace and small enclosed garden
- elevated position in Abersoch on Pen Benar Headland looking directly over Abersoch Harbour to the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and Cardigan Bay beyond
- breathtaking panoramic views from many rooms
- a balcony, terraces, grass lawn and direct access to the harbour beach
- very short walk to Abersoch's renowned shops, bars and restaurants
- WiFi included
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- short breaks available out of season
- no smoking
- As a security measure, Gilfach Goed has a CCTV camera overlooking the top of the driveway, which is only activated when the gate is opened. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- ramp down to the property with 2 steps at the bottom and one step up to the porch. The step heights are standard height for external steps.
- lounge, kitchen diner, 5 bedrooms and bathrooms are all on the same level - ground floor with no steps.
- staircase down to a lower ground floor, where there is an additional bedroom, shower room and games room.
We cannot fault our stay so its 10/10. The property has a homely feel, with 3 small children we loved the easy beach access. We asked for the heating to be reduced + one shower drain blocked, both were dealt with promptly. Would happily recommend. And if you always guarantee wall-to-wall sunshine as we had, we'll be back! Many thanks