- £831 per week
- £119 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.1 miles
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Please note, family only bookings at this property.
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Recently refurbished to exacting standards and restyled with exquisite touches this 3 bedroom detached bungalow has been transformed to a truly sleek and stunning holiday home. Modern opulence exudes from the lounges with its sumptuous sofa and bold fireplace through to the spacious high gloss grey kitchen, the bedrooms with deep pile carpets and even the ambient bathroom lighting.
In addition to the high quality interior the house sits on a pleasant and good size plot and the rear patio offers a tranquil and enclose space.
If you can tear yourself away from the house then Abersoch village with its long sandy beach and watersports galore, classy restaurants, café culture and on trend shops are all within a few hundred yards.
Mor a Mynydd offers many extras including Wi-Fi and welcome one pet.
- inviting entrance hall with tiled floor and hanging space
- sophisticated lounge area with feature blue fireplace with contemporary fire, wall mounted flat screen TV and inset lighting, large sumptuous L-shaped grey sofa and coordinating footstool, sideboard and views over the front and rear garden
- spacious and well-equipped kitchen area with modern high gloss grey units with contrasting white worktops and tiles, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, larder style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, microwave and washing machine and views across the front garden
- stylish dining area with extending grey gloss dining table and 6 chairs and patio leading onto a rear block paved patio with outdoor furniture and enclosed lawn garden beyond
- bedroom 1 – elegant rear king size bedroom with grey divan king size bed, sleek white wardrobe with drawers, coordinating bedside tables and view over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 – elegant front king size bedroom with grey divan king size bed, sleek white wardrobe with drawers, coordinating bedside tables and view over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 – bunk room with white wooden framed bunk beds with chest of drawers and bedside table
- luxury family bathroom in cool grey with feature tiling, bath with shower over and ambient lighting, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- rear large rear block paved patio with large outdoor corner sofa and coffee table plus 2 garden benches; a real sun trap!
- private parking for 3 cars to the side of the house
- beautiful detached bungalow with exquisite styling throughout
- desirably located close to all Abersoch’s amenities and beaches
- spacious rear patio and enclosed lawn garden
- double glazed throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- Wi-Fi included
- please note, family only bookings at this property
- one pet welcome at £50 per week
- no smoking