- £2,130 per week
- £304 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 4 king/super-king beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.6 miles
- Pub 0.6 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Sky TV
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00
- Please note that all beds can be arranged as twin 3' beds - please request at the time of booking
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This is an Abersoch holiday home with a difference. If you're looking for the wow-factor, Skylark has it in spades. With a spacious, open plan living area consuming the whole upstairs area, including a balcony, this is a beautiful space to sit back and enjoy time together. From sea views to a private hot tub, underfloor heating to a 4K OLED TV system, Sky Q and Sonos surround sound system. Not to mention TVs in all bedrooms, a fully enclosed garden with a Napoleon BBQ and electric gates for complete privacy. Abersoch at its best.
The centre of Abersoch is just 0.6 mile from the doorstep, with its stunning Blue Flag beaches and watersports, a range of cafes and shops, restaurants and bars. Affectionately known as the Welsh Riviera thanks to its unique micro-climate, Abersoch is also an excellent base to explore the rest of Llyn Peninsula - a Designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. With nearly 100 miles of stunning coastline, plenty of attractions and the majestic mountains of Snowdonia within sight, you can do as much or as little as you want whilst on holiday at Skylark.
- Large Hallway: With a stylish staircase leading up to the open plan living area, the hallway also leads you to four spacious ground floor bedrooms with underfloor heating throughout. *Please note that all beds can be arranged as twin 3' beds (please request at the time of booking).
- Bedroom 1: Super-king size bed (twin beds on request) with TV, chair and garden views. En-suite: wet room with a large rain shower and hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Bathroom: Stylish bath and separate rain shower (and hand held shower) on floor level. Contemporary design, also with a wash hand basin, large mirror, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: Super-king size bed (twin beds on request). TV and garden views.
- Bedroom 3: Another spacious bedroom with a super-king size bed (twin beds on request). TV, chair and double patio doors leading to the garden table and hot tub. En-suite:wet room with a large rain shower and hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: Super-king size bed (twin beds on request).
- Outdoor garage: with underfloor heating, cosy dog beds, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Living Room: Open plan, spacious living area with underfloor heating, sea views and a balcony.
- Kitchen Area: Featuring a breakfast island, an induction hob, two ovens and microwave, Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine and wine cooler, you will find everything you need in this elegant, brand new kitchen. Designed and handmade by Thomas and Thomas, it also includes a full size fridge, under counter freezer and dishwasher.
- Dining / Balcony Area: Taking up centre stage, the dining area and balcony are inviting, sociable spaces. The large dining tables providing you with the option of eating inside or out with beautiful sea views.
- Lounge Area: The sumptuous sofas and chair offer an inviting, calming retreat to enjoy the sea views and a 4K OLED TV system.
- Pretty, landscaped garden with outdoor lighting, a private hot tub and a beautiful patio with a large garden table. Fully enclosed and with electric gates.
- Balcony with a second patio table and seating to enjoy alfresco dining with sea views.
- Napoleon BBQ
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair-gate: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: Up to 2 dogs welcome @ £100 per dog. An outdoor garage with underfloor heating means that your four legged companions can also enjoy a luxurious, well-earned break.
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Plenty of secure parking space for 4+ cars and boat/trailers within the enclosed grounds.