- £639 per week
- £91 per night
- 5 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Bunk bed to sleep 1
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1 mile
- Pub 0.8 miles
- Shop 0.9 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
The Cottage is a beautiful end terrace cottage within one mile of Abersoch Village and 15 minutes' walk to the main beach.
With nautical design touches, The Cottage offers comfortable accommodation throughout with a stunning and elegant garden with lawn, patio, dual level decking, ample parking and open views towards Abersoch bay.
The Cottage ground floor offers a lovely open plan lounge/dining room and a compact kitchen. Upstairs The Cottage benefits from a master double bedroom with TV, a bunk room with double bed with single bed over and a bright family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The Cottage has wireless broadband and baby equipment available.
- rear entrance porch
- pretty sitting/dining room with two comfortable sofas, log fuel burner, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, DVD, coffee table, dining table for 6, dresser, stairs leading to first floor
- kitchen with fitted units, solid oak work tops, gas hob & double oven, dishwasher, microwave, dedicated wine cooler and fridge with freezer compartment.
- bedroom 1 - bedroom with double bed, bedside table and lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe and wall mounted flatscreen TV
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with double bed with single bed over, chest of drawers, bedside light, view over garden
- bathroom - bath with shower over, basin, WC, heated towel rail
- stylish and enclosed natural stone rear patio with large wooden dining table with chairs for 8, lawned garden edged with railway sleepers and storage shed for bikes
- two level decking areas, the lower decking with dining table and chairs and the upper decking with low level table and luxurious outdoor sofas; the upper decking areas enjoys a fantastic open views across Abersoch Harbour. Cardigan Bay and Snowdon
- ample off road parking for 2 cars plus additional space behind gates for boats or trailers
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely garden, patio and decking
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- guide dogs only
Pleasant cottage, comfortable and attractively furnished and close to lovely beach and good cliff top walks. Good garden well set up for eating outdoors. Enclosed so very safe for children.
We had a lovely week at The Cottage it had everything we needed for a well deserved break at Abersoch. Will definitely be back!!
This property is amazing. The cottage is less than a mile from the main beach and a short walk to the town centre. But the outdoor space at this property is amazing. We will be booking here again.