- £1,103 per week
- £158 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.3 miles
- Pub 0.6 miles
- Shop 0.6 miles
- Harbour views
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 09:00am
Perched at the entrance to Abersoch and lovingly nurtured for generations, Trefaes is a prestigious detached house with a lovely period interior teamed externally with acres of beautifully maintained gardens, lawns, terraces and even a bluebell garden. Trefaes commands breath taking panoramic sea views over Abersoch, the inner harbour, the Warren beach, Llanbedrog headland and St Tudwals Island’s to Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond.
From the moment you step in the door, Trefaes exudes period grandeur and class with its high ceilings, feature fireplaces, spacious rooms, antique furniture and original artwork blending fine living alongside contemporary conveniences. Downstairs offers some exuberant social spaces with a large bright lounge, and formal dining room and a small conservatory with casual seating and exceptional views. At the rear of the house lies a large kitchen with small breakfast table, utility room and cloakroom. A stunning staircase leads to 4 most elegant bedrooms and 2 family bath/shower rooms.
The outside is no less impressive with a fabulous terrace with extraordinary sea views, beautifully maintained grounds, terraces, paths all adorned with a plethora of flora and fauna; perfect for the keen gardener or the enthusiastic amateur to enjoy.
Trefaes offers many extras including WiFi.
- welcoming entrance hall in regal reds with terracotta tiled floor, antique sideboard, 2 occasional chairs and hanging space
- bold red décor continues into the convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin, mirror and WC
- well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with kitchen units, ample worktops and terracotta tiled floor, double electric oven and grill, large hob with extractor over, larder style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and microwave, small breakfast table with 8 dining chairs
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- sophisticated dining room with lovely fireplace with wood surround, antique extending dining table with 8 chairs, stunning sideboard and tallboy well-stocked with crockery and glassware, grandfather clock, chest, serving table, coffee table, original artwork and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window. Note small TV in this room, no TV in main lounge
- relaxing lounge with lovely fireplace with cast surround, 2 x 3 seat sofas and 2 coordinating armchairs, 2 further occasional chairs, console table, sideboard, coffee tables, original artwork, ambient lighting and tranquil uninterrupted sea views through floor to ceiling bay window
- impressive front master bedroom 1 – spacious and elegant room with sumptuous French style super king size bed, built in wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, armchair, 2 occasional chairs, antique table with lamp, stool, small bookcase, bedside tables, lovely artwork and uninterrupted sea views from dual aspect windows and small TV
- bedroom 2 – spacious and pretty front king room with king size divan bed, antique wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and chair, stool, bedside tables, lovely artwork, fabulous sea and harbour views from dual aspect windows
- bedroom 3 - lovely rear double bedroom in pastel blues with double bed, built in wardrobes, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside tables and dual aspect windows with garden and sea views over the Warren beach to Llanbedrog headland
- bedroom 4 -small rear single bedroom in pastel pinks with single bed with additional pull out bed underneath, hanging space, chest of drawers, wash hand basin with mirror over, bedside table and dual aspect windows with garden and inner harbour views
- traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- second traditional family bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with towel rail
- parking on the dead end lane outside the property suitable for 3 vehicles
- fabulous front terrace with pretty painted front benches and tables, an ideal spot for relaxing and dining with far reaching and uninterrupted views towards Abersoch, Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia beyond
- acres of well-maintained grounds with lawn garden, bluebell garden and terraced steps and paths to explore and an abundance of flowering perennials.
- prestigious detached house in desirable elevated location and large grounds
- unrivalled sea and countryside views
- WiFi included
- in a tranquil position in the popular seaside village of Abersoch
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bedding and towels included
- no smoking
Amazing place , with incredible views ! Kitchen perhaps needs a little updating - eg. fridge didn’t keep things at a temperature that was adequate as perhaps is quite old ? but aside from all that the house and grounds are incredible , and we adored staying here . Would love a TV for younger guests - not that we’d spend a lot of time in front of it - but they missed having a TV of an evening . Thank you for letting us stay in this incredible home - gemma and family
Beautiful house and gardens in perfect location.