- £459 per week
- £66 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.2 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 1 mile
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Ty Woms is a delightful property located within the grounds of Bwlch Farm on the edge of Abersoch. Restored and renovated to a high standard, Ty Woms combines a stylish mix of antique and traditional touches alongside modern conveniences. With a lovely patio and gardens the cottage is an ideal rural retreat for 2, yet walking distance to a local pub and only a short drive to all of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula's beaches and amenities.
Ty Woms has been refurbished throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom. The property also offer a spacious lounge/dining room with French windows leading a rear patio and large grassed lawn and walled garden.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- lounge/dining room - open plan living area with comfortable two seat sofa, occasional chair, traditional slate hearth with modern electric fire, flatscreen TV with Freeview, nest of tables, dining table with 2 chairs, antique table and wall cupboards, French windows leading to rear patio, extensive grassed lawn and walled garden
- fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, window with views over the rear patio, lawn and gardens
- bedroom 1 </strong />- pretty bedroom with double bed, hanging space, corner cupboard with shelves, bedside tables with drawers, occasional chair, window with views over the rear patio, lawn and gardens
- modern shower room - walk-in corner shower cubicle, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
double patio doors from the living area lead to
- raised rear gravel patio with patio furniture and views across the large grassed lawn and walled garden to the countryside beyond
- large lawn and walled garden, please note this is shared with 2 additional holiday homes
- private parking for 2 vehicles
- barbecue available
- please note that Ty Woms is located in the grounds of Bwlch Farm with 3 additional holiday homes. Nyth y Wennol and Y Betws both which sleep 4, can be rented alongside Ty Woms
- bed linen and tea towels provided; please bring your own towels.
- electric panel heaters throughout
- electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- short breaks available
- can be rented with Nyth y Wennol and Y Betws properties next door
We found the cottage and surrounding property to be well maintained and very homely, the walled garden was both pleasant and useful when our young grandsons called in to see us, we could sit in comfort in the garden and keep an eye on them having a wonderful time with the neighbours young children on the shared lawn.