- £854 per week
- £122 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 3 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 29 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Lake views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00am
- Stairgate on first floor
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Private, detached and with far reaching views towards Bala Lake (Llyn Tegid); this beautiful and spacious Snowdonia retreat is surrounded by its own enclosed grounds, just 1 mile from the market town of Bala. Complemented by a large decking area to the front, this is an idyllic setting to get-together, enjoy alfresco dining and sit back whilst watching the sun go down in the evenings.
Bala Lake (the largest natural lake in Wales) is within a 15 min walk, offering a range of water-sports and a lakeside steam-train ride. Bala is also an easy 20 min walk back from the many cafes, shops, pubs and restaurants. There are many walks and cycle routes from the doorstep and plenty of attractions and adventures within a short drive. These include the National White Water Centre, Zip World and Bounce Below, market towns and castles, to name only a few.
- Main Living Area: Open plan, newly fitted kitchen with all modern appliances. Large and modern farmhouse table with benches and chairs. Large leather corner sofa area with modern design. Watch TV while you cook and entertain, whilst keeping warm and cosy with a modern, digital Stanley Heating system. With views from all windows towards Bala Lake, the living area also offers access through double glass doors on to the spacious, partly covered decking outside.
- Separate Lounge / Sitting Room: A cosy retreat for peace and quiet. Two x 2 seater sofas, coffee table and TV with DVD player. Access onto decking and views towards Bala Lake.
- Bedroom 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed with seating and garden views through double glass doors. Easy access for wheelchair.
- Shower Room: Shower room and sink/WC with contemporary design and easy access from hall and downstairs bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: Cream and blue modern style bedroom with 1 king size bed and 1 single bed. The roof is sloped giving the room a romantic and different feel. There is a built-in large wardrobe and chest of drawers. The views are stunning from here, towards the Berwyn mountains.
- Bedroom 3: Another spacious bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed. Velux window opens fully for the views. Also contains valet clothes stand and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom: Modern style with large corner bath, sink and WC. Towel rail and Velux window with views towards the mountains.
- Large decking area surrounding the whole property with partially covered roof. Wooden picnic table and modern seating area for relaxing. Large garden with different levels, accessed from the decking.
- Panoramic views of Bala Lake and mountains.
- Gas BBQ available
- Hot tub available for 2021
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair-gate: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen. Stair-gate on first floor.
- Pets: No pets
- No smoking inside the property please
- Parking: Plenty of parking space for 5+ cars within the enclosed grounds.