- £468 per week
- £67 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 3 miles
- Pub 3 miles
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Bwthyn Caerdeon is a beautifully restored, stone-built cottage, set on a former farm with scenic views and walks to suit everyone on your doorstep. Surrounded by greenery, this tranquil setting allows for undisturbed peaceful retreats, away from traffic noise and city life with added calm atmosphere given by the small stream running alongside the courtyard. Exposed stone walls on the ground floor continues this cottage's rustic character, along with opening doors onto the court yard which is equipped with a small seating area and firepit - idyllic for an evening of relaxation.
A short 3 miles from this property you will find the picturesque, seaside resort of Barmouth, offering watersports, a beautiful sandy bay and harbour. Fine dining with sea views can be found at the recommended; Tilman Pub, The Bank, Bistro Bermo and many more. If you're looking for daytime activities, just 8 miles away, you will find the popular peak of Cader Idris. For more adventure close by, head to; Coed y Brenin Cycling Centre, Mawddach Trail between Barmouth and Dolgellau, Panorama Walk with superb views of the Mawddach estuary, and the medieval fortification that is Harlech Castle.
- Living Room: Two 2-seater sofas, TV and spacious double doors leading onto the courtyard.
- Kitchen: This well-equipped, modern kitchen features a breakfast seating area, electric oven, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Bedroom: Double bed with bedside tables, a spacious room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, WC hand basin with a modern Bluetooth mirror.
- Cloakroom: Washing machine (washing sachets supplied), tumble dryer, WC and small hand basin.
- Small seating area with patio furniture.
- Fire pit with kindling and logs supplied.
- Small stream running alongside the courtyard provides a tranquil atmosphere.
- Lockable shed for bike storage.
- Clothes drying available on washing line.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel cot: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryer: provided.
- Pets: no pets allowed at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: space for 2 cars at the cottage.
- Wifi: provided.