- £501 per week
- £72 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 10 miles
- Pub 0.75 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Traditional 19th century quarry house with a contemporary, welcoming feel. On the outskirts of the historical village of Bethesda, with the beauty of Ogwen Valley and Snowdonia National Park on your doorstep, not to mention ZipWorld, in sight on the nearest mountain top. Private garden with a far reaching views of the surrounding mountains.
Plenty of restaurants, shop and pubs within a mile. In addition to Zip World, the wide range of local attractions include the Carneddau mountain range, which constitutes the second and third highest peaks in Wales, Cwm Idwal valley, Castell Penrhyn castle and so much more.
- Lounge: Cosy, welcoming room with plenty of natural light. Two leather sofas in front of a Smart TV and a traditional looking stove with gas fire.
- Kitchen / dining room: Fully equipped, contemporary kitchen along with a dining area. Kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, microwave, cooker and hob and a dishwasher. Views towards the mountains.
- Utility room: Separate room at the rear with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: Beautiful room with a king size bed and contemporary furniture.
- Bedroom 2: Another beautifully furnished bedroom with a single bed.
- Bathroom: Spacious and relaxing room with a large walk-in rain shower, separate bath, toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail. Welsh soaps also provided
- Private, enclosed garden with mountain views, including a view of ZipWorld on the nearby mountain top. Variety of plants and trees. Small decking area with table and chairs next to a natural slate rock feature.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate not provided.
- Hairdryers: 2 provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains supply.
- Parking: parking available for 1 car.
Very comfortable cottage well equipped in a quiet tranquil location. Short drive to the stunning snowdonia national park.
First class accommodation. The property was very well equipped, The furniture, bedding and towels were top quality. Bed very comfortable just what you need after a days walking or climbing. Excellent shower and a very deep bath to relax. On the whole the accommodation very clean convenient walk into town offering a variety of places to eat with a Tesco and Londis to buy those necessities. Zip world over the road. Plenty of walks and fantastic scenery close by. Good communication throughout from Best of Wales. All these things made our holiday in Wales very enjoyable. Will certainly recommend.
Uwch Ogwen was our base for a week in Snowdonia; the location in terms of access to North Snowdonia, Anglesey and the coast is excellent. The house is beautifully decorated with lots of attention to detail. We could sit out on the raised decking area in the garden for breakfast as well.