- £1,066 per week
- £152 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 19 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- Please note, parties, stag and hens are not permitted
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Llyn Conwy Lodge if one of seven 5-star lodges within this exclusive, gated family park, each one with its own private hot tub (dressing gowns and slippers provided). It boasts a fantastic location, within walking distance to the village of Betws y Coed, the gateway to Snowdonia National Park. Expect a warm Welsh welcome, beautiful views and everything you need for a stylish, home from home experience.
Passionately run by a local family, this tranquil, luxury lodge park is the ideal setting if you simply wish to relax in style with family or friends, with excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs on your doorstep. It is also the ultimate base for an action packed Snowdonia adventure, with nearby activities and attractions ranging from Zip World and a myriad of mountain walks to underground trampolining, white water rafting and surfing. There are also calmer options, such as steam train rides, exploring a nearby Welsh castle, a trip to the seaside at Llandudno or Black Rocks or to nearby market towns.
Access is via 4 steps from the ground to an elevated lodge, all on one level, including the enclosed decking. The modern, open plan living area includes a welcoming lounge, kitchen and dining area which leads out to the decking and hot tub.
Kitchen - the well-equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob and microwave, fridge freezer and wine cooler, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Lounge - Sumptuous sofas and a chair in front of a coffee table and large Smart TV. Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and nearby woods.
Dining area - Table for six in front of the double patio doors, also with wonderful views.
Bedroom 1 - Ensuite bedroom with a king size bed, Smart TV and spacious wardrobe. The en suite includes a powerful shower, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed and Smart TV.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom and Smart TV.
Bathroom - The main bathroom includes a bath and shower above. Decorated in smart paneling and also includes a wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
Large outdoor decking area surrounded by frosted glass, with the hot tub sunk into the decking for utmost privacy. Table and chairs for alfresco dining.
The site is surrounded by greenery and benefits from a spectacular view of the nearby woods.
- Welcome pack comes in the form of a seasonal hamper. Includes local bottled water, cheese, biscuits and bread, butter, jam and welsh cakes, milk, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Dressing gown and slippers provided for the hot tub.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided.
- Please note, parties, stag and hens are not permitted and consideration for other guests enjoying a peaceful family holiday on the same site is appreciated
- Exterior gate at the top of the decking stairs for a fully enclosed lodge.
- Wifi available.
- No pets or smoking inside the lodge.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper and oil. Kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths and scourers, tea towel, oven gloves, tin foil and grease-proof paper. Laundry detergent.
- Bathroom provisions: Shampoo, body wash, soap bar and 2 toilet rolls per toilet provided.
- Parking for up to 2 cars immediately next to the lodge and more spaces nearby, on site, if required.