- £930 per week
- £133 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 19 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9am
- Please note, parties, stag and hens are not permitted
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Llyn Alwen Lodge is a smart, modern property located in an exclusive, gated family-run site, close to the village of Betws y Coed. The open-plan interior is beautifully presented and well-appointed, offering comfortable and stylish accommodation for 4 people. The private, enclosed decking outside boasts a sunken hot tub, a tranquil setting with countryside views, so that you can really relax in style. Evenings can be spent eating al fresco on your deck, or take a short stroll into the village for a great choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Located at the gateway to Snowdonia National Park, this is the perfect base for an action-packed holiday. With an abundance of local attractions, including Zip World, Go Below Underground Adventure and Surf Snowdonia. Surrounded by stunning countryside and mountains, the opportunities for walking and cycling are endless and for those who wish to explore, there are Welsh castles and steam train rides as well as the seaside at Llandudno or Black Rocks.
Access is via 4 steps from the ground to an elevated lodge, all on one level, including the enclosed decking. The modern, open plan living area includes a welcoming lounge, kitchen and dining area which leads out to the decking and hot tub.
- Kitchen: Well-equipped kitchen includes an oven, hob and microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Lounge: Sumptuous sofas and a chair in front of a coffee table and large Smart TV. Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and nearby woods.
- Dining area: Table for four in front of the double patio doors, also with wonderful views.
- Bedroom 1: Ensuite bedroom with a king size bed, Smart TV and spacious wardrobe. The en suite includes a powerful shower, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom and Smart TV.
- Bathroom: The main bathroom includes a bath and shower above, a wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Large outdoor decking area surrounded by frosted glass, with the hot tub sunk into the decking for utmost privacy. Table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- The site is surrounded by greenery and benefits from a spectacular view of the nearby woods.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Hairdryers: 2 provided. Dressing gown and slippers provided for the hot tub.
- Welcome Pack: A seasonal hamper, including a local bottled water, cheese, biscuits and bread, butter, jam and welsh cakes, milk, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Kitchen provisions: salt, pepper and oil. Kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths and scourers, tea towel, oven gloves, tin foil and grease-proof paper. Laundry detergent.
- Bathroom provisions: Shampoo, body wash, soap bar and 2 toilet rolls per toilet provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- For Families: Exterior gate at the top of the decking stairs for a fully enclosed lodge. Please note, parties, stag and hens are not permitted
- No smoking inside the lodge please.
- Water: mains supply.
- Parking: for up to 2 cars immediately next to the lodge and more spaces nearby, on site, if required.