- £1,009 per week
- £144 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 2 sofa beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Secure bicycle storage
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 11 miles
- Pub 0.7 miles
- Shop 2.5 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Nestled in the heart of Snowdonia, Ysgubor Cae'r Blaidd offers a beautiful retreat and an excellent base from which to explore this legendary National Park and its wide range of attractions. Surrounded by mountains, castles and forests, plenty of culture and heritage, beautiful lakes and many golden beaches, this really is the ideal get-away for your family reunion or group get-together. The minute you arrive at the barn, it will become your home. It's stunning interiors, extensive grounds and awe-inspiring mountain views will be yours to enjoy.
This detached cottage is located on the outskirts of Llanffestiniog, less than a mile from the village pub/restaurant and within 3 miles of Blaenau Ffestiniog with its amazing attractions. This includes Zip World Titan and Bounce Below's underground trampolines, Antur Stiniog mountain biking and Ffestiniog steam train that takes you to Porthmadog and the coast, less than 10 miles away. You also have Brailsford Way (cycling) and the Slate Trail walk on your doorstep. Other local attractions include Portmeirion's enchanting Italianate style village, the National White Water Centre near Bala, Zip World Forest in Betws y Coed, Royal St David's Golf Club at Harlech and so much more.
You can walk in any direction from the barn as you are amidst ever changing landscape with undulating hills, valleys and rugged mountains. There is also a beautiful waterfall just a two minute walk from the property. Ysgubor Cae'r Blaidd is a truly inspirational setting for your next Snowdonia holiday.
- Welcome Hallway: With underfloor heating, leading to an open plan living area, starting with the kitchen...
- Kitchen Area: Well-equipped kitchen space with spectacular mountain views. Includes an electric range oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, wine cooler, microwave and coffee machine.
- Dining Area: Large dining table seating up to 12. A large feature wall map to inspire the explorers amongst you.
- Lounge Area: Welcoming lounge with sofas and chairs for up to 12 people. Sit back and relax with throws and blankets in front of the log burner, or enjoy the Snowdonia scenery through a large sliding door that opens onto the garden patio. Freeview TV and a large bookcase filled to the brim with books, games, maps, and plenty of suggestions of what to see and do.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be made into 2'6'' twin beds) and underfloor heating. Garden and mountain views.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be made into 2'6'' twin beds) and TV.
- Shower Room: Large walk in shower, vanity sink and heated towel rail.
- Toilet / Utility: Toilet, sink and vanity unit. Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 3: Super king bed (can be made into full sized, 3' twin beds) and en-suite shower room. With a double sofa bed, this bedroom can also be made into a family room for 4. Garden and mountain views. En-suite: shower, toilet and towel rail.
- Bedroom 4: Super king bed (can be made into full sized, 3' twin beds) and ensuite bathroom. This room can also be made into a family room for 4 by utilising the double sofa bed. Garden and mountain views, along with large windows overlooking the lounge. En-suite: large double ended bath, sink and vanity unit, toilet and towel rail.
- With beautiful mountain views, the cottage boasts a very large, enclosed garden to the front elevation of the property, with a stream and ponds at the furthest reach of the garden boundary.
- Very large patio with seating and dining furniture provided. Fire pit and stone built charcoal BBQ - one bag of charcoal also provided.
- Garage with secure bike storage.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Logs: Initial supply of logs and coal provided. Additional bags for sale.
- Pets: Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome. Will need to be at least 1 year old, vaccinated and flee treated. Dog hamper provided.
- No smoking inside the property please
- Water: Mains water supply
- Parking: Large private drive with ample parking for 4+ cars.
The Haybarn is a special place. After months of lockdown it was our first escape from home and it was balm for the soul. It's a lovely house in a spectacular place. The view is breathtaking. The garden is huge and lovely. The hosts, Wendy and Paul, are incredibly thoughtful and considerate. There are numerous laminated guides for walks and trips to amazing beaches and bike rides. It was all wonderful and we feel very lucky to have stayed at the Haybarn. Highly recommended