- £420 per week
- £60 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 14 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Important - please note
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Unwind by the gas fire or soak up the mountainous views from the terraced garden, this holiday cottage is ideal for a family or group of friends looking to explore all that Snowdonia has to offer. The mid-terrace property sits on the outskirts of Blaenau Ffestiniog town, and features an open plan kitchen, a jacuzzi bath tub and views of the mountain range.
Whether it's an adventure or a relaxing break you're looking for - look no further. Numerous activities such as cycling at Antur Stiniog (2 ml), climbing at Craig Pant Ifan (12 ml) and Zip World Slate Caverns (3 ml) are within reach. Take a picturesque walk along Cwmorthin Waterfalls (3 ml) and breathe in the fresh sea air at the expansive Harlech Beach (14 ml). In the centre of the town, just 5-minute walk from the property, you'll find a convenience store, restaurants, a pub, pharmacy, gift shops and Ffestiniog Railway.
- Kitchen: open plan kitchen with oven, oven, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer with ice dispenser.
- Lounge: comfortable seating around a gas fireplace and a Smart TV.
- Dining Area: generous size dining table with a bench and chair seating.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, desk space and beautiful views of the nearby mountains.
- Bathroom: jacuzzi bath with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: king sized bed, ample storage and skylights.
- Enclosed terraced garden with mountainous views, brimming with potted greens and flowers. Decked area features bistro set, chiminea, charcoal BBQ and outdoor seating.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels Provided.
- Stair-gate: Available on request.
- Hairdryers: 2 hairdryers provided.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome at a charge of £25 per week. Please bring your own dog bed. Dogs not allowed on sofa or beds.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: There is a parking area across the street from this property as well and on-street parking. Both parking options are on a first come first serve basis.