- £655 per week
- £94 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.5 miles
- Shop 1 mile
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 6pm
- Check out: 10am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Llety Cricieth is a charming cottage on the outskirts of Cricieth, close to the Llyn Peninsula coastline. With sea views and countryside landscapes, this property has it all. Sleeping 4, this gorgeous, modern holiday home is flexible to accommodate a family or group of friends/couples via the zip and link super king size bed. The large rear garden is equipped with a charcoal BBQ with table and chairs, and a large shed for storing bikes/kayaks and other outdoor equipment. The sandy bay of Cricieth is half a mile from this property perfect for days out.
Just 1 mile from Llety Cricieth lies the small, picturesque village of Cricieth. Here you can find all the amenities you will need for a joyful stay; Caffi 64, Swn Y Mor, Tir a Mor, The Feathers, Cricieth Castle, beach SUP board and kayak hire, there is truly something for everyone. Public footpaths surround the house which are also suitable for cycling. Half a mile down the road you can find Rabbit Farm for horse riding and both Porthmadog and Pwllheli Golf Courses are 1 mile away.
- Entrance: Porch is light and airy with storage for shoes and coats.
- Kitchen: A modern, well-equipped kitchen featuring cooker, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron and ironing board, with additional units.
- Cloak Room: Ground floor toilet with WC, hand basin, mirror and shaving point.
- Living/Dining Area: Open plan with a log burner, two sofa's two armchairs, smart TV and dining table with chairs.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, large fitted wardrobes with drawers, smart TV, mirror, hairdryer and sea views.
- Bedroom 2: Choose between a super king size bed or two single beds (zip and link), fitted wardrobes with drawers, smart TV, mirror and hairdryer.
- Bathroom: Fitted bathroom suite with J-shaped bath, walk-in power shower, WC, hand basin and sky views.
- Small enclosed garden at the front of the cottage.
- Large back garden, enclosed patio area with table, chairs and charcoal BBQ available.
- Large lockable shed for outdoor equipment storage.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 2 provided.
- Pets: No pets allowed.
- No smoking: Inside the property please.
- Parking: Parking available off road for 3 cars and a trailer if needed.