- £484 per week
- £69 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 19 miles
- Pub 0.25 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- River views
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
With stunning views in every direction, this beautiful glamping pod with hot tub (newly installed in December 2020; photos to follow) is the perfect location to relax and unwind in the heart of the Mid Wales countryside. A 0.25 mile riverside walk and wooden bridge crossing over the River Dyfi leads to the village cafe and pub that serves great food and drink. Another 0.3 mile brings you to a woolen mill, garden centre and two more cafes. Situated on a working farm with woodland, walks and trails, this scenic retreat is also within Snowdonia National Park, with numerous activities and attractions nearby.
The living area welcomes you to the pod with an inviting corner sofa and DVD player, and a dining table with 4 chairs.
Kitchenette with basin, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and all the necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. Access to washing machine and tumble dryer in a laundry room on site, next to the owners' farmhouse.
The pod contains a comfortable double bed, plus a full size sofa bed.
The bathroom features a large shower unit, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed patio area with a picnic table to enjoy alfresco meals, hot tub and far-reaching views down the Dyfi Valley. There is also a charcoal BBQ.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, and cake or biscuits
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided.
- Electricity and heating included
- Hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi not included. Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks, but there is usually a strong EE coverage, including 4G
- Pod is located on on its own little hillock above a working farm therefore young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- If you require the sofa bed for an additional guest or two - please contact or inform us at time of booking. There will be an additional cost of £20 per night.
- One bag of charcoal is provided for the BBQ. Extra supplies can be purchased from the owner
- The following items are provided for your stay
- Kitchen - salt and pepper, olive oil, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, washing-up liquid, cloths.
- Bathroom - liquid soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Plenty of parking space - please be aware that there is a short incline from the parking area to the Pod
Beautiful place to stay and to get away from everything. Loved the cabin! Everything was perfect. Wish we stayed longer!
Really enjoyed our stay. The Caban Clyd was very well equipped in a lovely spot with fantastic views. The hot tub was the perfect way to enjoy the views and watch the spring lambs, pheasants and rabbits on the farm. There is a pub five minutes walk away too. I would definitely recommend.
We had a fantastic stay at Caban Clyd. The owners had provided everything we might need and the pod was spotless on arrival. We loved watching the lambs playing in the neighbouring fields - both from the hot tub and from the windows inside. The location was great, and we enjoyed some great bike rides in the Dyfi Forest. We hope to be back again soon!
What a hidden gem. Fabulous location, amazing accommodation. The owner has thought of everything, some lovely personal touches. The pod was so welcoming - lovely and warm with underfloor heating and so quiet, especially at night. and the hot tub......fabulous. I would highly recommend a visit - we certainly hope to go back