- £697 per week
- £100 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 8 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Shop 2 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Detached, peaceful setting, great views and highly convenient. This pet-friendly Dolgellau cottage offers a great base for your holiday in Snowdonia. Whether you’re looking for an action packed holiday or complete relaxation, this area has everything you need.
Large kitchen with dishwasher, cooker and microwave, fridge, freezer and TV.
Lovely, welcoming lounge with plenty of seating, electric fire stove and a large TV. The perfect place to relax and enjoy some amazing scenery from the comfort of your sofa.
King size bedroom with large wardrobe and sink unit. Garden views.
Double bedroom with ample storage space and a sink unit. Great views over the lawn and towards Cadair Idris.
Cosy twin room, also with a lovely view towards Cadair Idris.
Bathroom with walk in shower, bath, washbasin and toilet.
Separate toilet room
Lockable garage with washing machine and tumble dryer
This pet-friendly Dolgellau cottage has a large patio with garden furniture and barbecue set. There is also a large, safe lawn area for children to play. The garden is enclosed with hedges and fences, which makes it safe for dogs. Great, unobstructed views of the Cadair Idris mountain range.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Cot and high chair provided
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 pets welcome, free of charge. Please notify us when booking.
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Plenty of private parking space
This detached Dolgellau cottage stands in a peaceful location and enjoys beautiful views towards the Cadair Idris range. Located on private grounds above the village of Llanelltyd in Snowdonia, it is only 2 miles from the centre of Dolgellau with its range of amenities.
The pretty market town of Dolgellau has over 200 listed buildings – more than any other town in Wales. It also offers supermarkets, plenty of interesting shops, great cafes, pubs and restaurants. Visit T.H.Roberts, Parliament House for amazing cakes and free wifi and eat out at Meirionydd and Dylanwad Da. Unicorn is a lovely setting for a quiet drink whilst other restaurants outside the town such as Bwyty Mawddach and George III at Penmaenpool are also highly recommended.
Amongst the main attractions you have mountain and coastal walks, sandy beaches at Barmouth and Fairbourne, the world renowned Coed Y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre and the Go Ape High Wire course. You also have the Mawddach Trail (a 9 mile riverside trail from Dolgellau to Barmouth – perfect for walking or cycling), the National White Water Rafting Centre near Bala, Harlech Castle’s World Heritage site and Talyllyn narrow gauge railway.
Other days out include the Centre for Alternative Technology, Corris Slate Caverns, King Arthur's Labyrinth (great for families) and Corris Craft Centre. And if that’s not enough, what about something totally different and unique such as the world’s largest underground trampoline at Blaenau Ffestiniog or the longest zip wire ride in Europe at Bethesda.
- Barmouth Beach – long, sandy beach with Blue Flag award. 8 miles
- Fairbourne Beach – sandy beach. 9.5 miles
- New Precipice Walk – Llanelltyd - suitable for all ages. 0 miles
- Precipice Walk – Dolgellau - suitable for all ages. 2 miles from cottage
- The Mawddach Trail – Dolgellau - suitable for all ages – walkers, cyclists and wheelchair users. 2 miles from the cottage.
- Cader Idris (mountain) – 3 main routes starting from Dolgellau (2 mile), Minffordd (9 miles) and Abergynolwyn (18 miles).
- Torrent Walk – Brithdir - moderate leisure walk approx 2½ miles along the river. 6 miles
- Panorama Walk – Barmouth - suitable for all ages. 8.5 miles
- The Mawddach Trail – As above. 2 mile
- Coed-y-Brenin Mountain Biking Centre – Suitable routes for all ages. 4 miles
Bwlchgwyn Pony Trekking Centre - suitable for anyone over 4yrs. 9.5 miles
- Bala Lake – sailing, canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, raft building etc. 19 miles
- National White Water Centre, Canolfan Tryweryn – White Water Rafting, Kayaking & Canoeing. 23 miles