- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.5 miles
- Pub 0.7 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
- a hedge separates the road from the caravan and there is some road noise at busy times
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
2 Crugan is a stylish and contemporary detached chalet, located on the exclusive family-friendly Crugan holiday park just a short stroll to Llanbedrog and its long sandy National Trust beach beach with beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe, 2 pubs, convenience store and fine dining restaurant at Tremfan Hall.
The chalet has been decorated in an sleek and modern style with touches of mauves and heather throughout and offers a sociable open-plan living space ideal for spending time with family and friends, 3 elegant bedrooms, shower room and further cloakroom.
Set on a large plot, 2 Crugan offers a large front sun-soaked enclosed decking area and, to the rear, a private small rear lawn garden with patio area.
On site lies a well-maintained outdoor play area and guests gain temporary membership of the Haulfryn Leisure club at The Warren for the duration of their stay, this includes :
- 3 outdoor swimming pools and flume
- pool bar and cafe
- fitness suite featuring gymnasium
- newly rebuilt Spa with sauna, solarium and an extensive list of treatments (local fees apply)
- multipurpose sports hall with 3 badminton courts and 2 glass backed squash courts
- 6 outdoor tennis courts
- games lobby
- soft play area
- children's playground
- restaurant and bar
- PLUS indoor pool at Gimblet Rock park in Pwllheli
park-wide free wifi.
a set of steps lead to the large front decked patio
- sleek and bright open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with oak effect flooring
- well-designed modern lounge with sumptuous corner sofa coordinating footstool and 2 further stools, flat screen TV, coordinating shelving, coffee tables and storage, large patio doors leading onto the front decking and extending the living space to the outside
- contemporary white kitchen set in a oak coloured frame with integrated double oven and grill and integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave and ample storage units
- bright dining area with table and 4 cool cream covered chairs
- bedroom 1 - elegant rear double bedroom with sumptuous double bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, wall mounted shelving and bedside tables and views across the rear patio
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear twin bedroom with 2 small single beds, coordinating wall mounted cupboard, wall mounted storage, bedside table and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - middle twin bedroom with 2 small single beds, coordinating wardrobe with drawers and bedside table, mirror and window with view over the front decking
- luxury family shower room with large shower cubicle with grey detail tiling, wash hand basin set in a two-tone vanity unit, coordinating shelving with mirrored cabinet and wc
- convenient smart cloakroom with corner wc, wash hand basin and mirrored storage cabinet
- fully enclosed small rear lawn garden with stone patio area, outdoor storage and bike rack
- front sun-soaked decked balcony
- two allocated parking spaces to the front of the chalet
- contemporary chalet on the exclusive and desirable Crugan holiday park,located on the road into Llanbedrog
- new in 2018
- temporary access to The Warren holiday park and leisure facilities
- allocated parking
- family-friendly park with outdoor play area
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- park-wide free wifi.
- families only
- no pets allowed
- no smoking
- please note the indoor pool at The Warren is not included a part of the temporary leisure membership
- please note a hedge separates the road from the caravan and there is some road noise at busy times
- the use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.