- £696 per week
- £99 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.4 miles
- Pub 0.3 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Beautifully styled with pretty coastal touches throughout, 4 Glyn y Marian is a contemporary family holiday home in desirable lower Llanbedrog, just a very short walk to the pretty National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, renowned Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with cafe, outdoor amphitheatre and events, 2 family pubs with outdor play areas, Tremfan Hall restaurant for formal dining and the Wales Coastal Path.
The two storey townhouse consists of a feature open plan living area with wooden floor and stone fireplace and where the contemporary lounge, dining area and kitchen blend together to create a social space perfect for spending valuable time with the family. This living area extends seamlessly onto a large composite decked sun soaked balcony with partial sea views, a great spot to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening nightcap!
4 Glyn y Marian benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- hallway with hanging space and under stair storage space
- bedroom 1 - stylish double bedroom with white wooden framed double bed with integrated wardrobes, bedside tables with drawers, coordinating dressing table with mirror and chair and view over the rear of the property
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with 2 full size white wooden framed single beds, built-in wardrobe, bedside table with drawers, dressing table wih mirror and chair and view over the front of the property
- spacious modern shower room in white, cream and with feature floor tiles, large walk in shower enclosure, integrated back to wall unit with wash hand basin and wc and electric towel rail
- open tread stairs lead to
- south facing contemporary feature open plan living area with
- calm and contemporary lounge area set around a stone fireplace with flame effect electric stove and feature wall, high quality 3 seat striped sofa, classic armchair, white flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, large patio doors leading into the front balcony
- pretty dining area with two tone pine and white painted and 4 coordinating dining chairs
- gallery style kitchen area with stylish powder blue kitchen with pale Corain workstops, integrated dishwasher, inegrated electric oven with grill and hob with extractor over, fridge with icebox, integrated microwave and washing machine
- large sun-soaked south facing balcony with composite decking, infinity glass balcony, 2 modern rattan L-shaped outdoor furniture sofas, coordinating coffee table, umbrella and partial views of the sea
- open plan lawns shared with the neighbours to the front and rear
- off street private parking for residents of Glyn y Marian
- stylish and contemporary holiday home
- large balcony with partial sea view
- short walk to Llanbedrog's long sandy beach, art gallery, family friendly pubs and restaurants
- double glazing throughout
- WiFi included
- electricity, hot water and full heating (electric heaters) included
- bed linen included, please bring your own towels.
- families only
- 1 Dog Allowed
- no smoking
Property was clean and very well equipped. It was in a lovely spot and we enjoyed having a balcony where we could see the sea.
We had a really good week at 4 Glyn y Marian. The attractive house was ideally located with a sea view from the balcony and nearby access to a quiet and peaceful beach.