- £743 per week
- £106 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.4 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Derwen Deg is an immaculately presented detached property desirably located in Lower Llanbedrog and recently reinvigorated with a stunning renovation, transforming a former traditional detached cottage into a chic and contemporary holiday home.
From the outside the cool grey front door hints as the fabulous interior. From the opulence of the lounge where bold coloured fabrics and white leather provide contemporary seating around a reclaimed wood fireplace with wood burner and wall mounted TV, to the sleek white kitchen with fashionable copper touches and elegant bedrooms with deep pile carpets, quality and style exudes from each room. The grounds are no less impressive with ample parking, large grassed lawns and a sun soaked patio. The house sleeps 6 guests in one elegant master ground floor and 2 contemporary twin bedrooms. Each bedroom offer a luxury en suite shower room offering guests a little extra privacy.
If you can chose to leave this fabulous home it is just a short walk to Llanbedrog's renowned National Trust beach with painted beach huts and beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe and events, two family friendly pubs, local well-stocked shop and chemist.
Derwen Deg benefits from WiFi/broadband.
- inviting hallway table, painted parquet flooring and atmospheric low level lighting
- opulent living room with wood burner set in a feature fire place sculpted from reclaimed wood and slate hearth, white leather sofa and coordinating footstool and 2 modern wing back armchairs in contrasting grey and mustard, further chair and wall mounted TV
- large and well equipped kitchen with contemporary high glass white units mixed with stylish copper touches, integrated gas hob with extractor over, integrated double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer, larder style fridge/freezer, breakfast bar with further storage and 2 industrial styled bar stool with copper lighting, 2 kick plate heaters, door leading to the rear garden
- spacious dining area with pretty painted extending dining table and 6 chairs, walk mounted TV and French doors which floods the room with light and leads on to the rear patio
- convenient cloakroom with wash basin, WC and watch out for the Queen!
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with white framed king-size bed, coordinating white wardrobe, dressing table and chair, bedside tables, views across the garden front garden and en suite shower room in cool grey with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity/storage unit, toilet and illuminated mirror
upstairs from hallway to
- bedroom 2 - contemporary twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed single beds, 2 bedside tables, hanging space, bean bag and sleek en suite shower room in cool grey with walk-in shower, wall hung wash hand basin, back to wall toilet and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - contemporary twin bedroom with 2 full size white framed single beds, bedside tables, hanging space, bean bag and sleek en suite shower room in cool grey with walk-in shower, wall hung wash hand basin, back to wall toilet and illuminated mirror
- driveway with parking for 4 cars/boats
- well-maintained gardens to the front, rear and side ideal for children to enjoy
- rear terrace with outdoor dining furniture and gas bbq accessed via French doors from the lounge and dining area
- outdoor sink ideal for coming straight off the beach
- stunning recently refurbished detached house
- 3 bedrooms each with an en suite shower room
- desirable and tranquil Lower Llanbedrog location
- large well-maintained gardens
- central heating and double-glazing throughout
- parking for up to 4 vehicles
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- families only, strictly no pets
- no smoking