- £685 per week
- £98 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 4
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.7 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Glasfryn is a lovely imposing building at the heart of the seaside village of Llanbedrog immediately indicating the opulent blend of traditional archictecture and modern styling that lies within. On entrance the stunning staircase, high ceilings and original tiles floor welcome guests to the shared entrance hall and to the two storey garden flat beyond. The garden flat is spacious throughout with a contemporary and large open plan dining room with bi-fold doors that lead into a well designed enclosed rear garden. A large lounge with stunning high ceilings and original stained glass windows offers an internal retreat and a staircase leads to a front master bedroom with dressing area and luxury en sutie and further rear quad room with en suite.
Lying in the heart of the popular seaside village of Llanbedrog with two family friendly pubs, an art gallery, fine dining restaurant, National Trust beach and beach bar and restaurant close by it makes a great escape for couples and families alike.
a communal front door leads into a shared entrance hall with original floor tiling original staircase
- inviting entrance hall with storage cupboard and pretty painted console table
- opulent front lounge and dining room with warm oak flooring throughout and bursting with original features including high ceilings, stained glass windows, bay windows and heavy decorative cornices
- relaxing lounge area with two coordinating leather sofas and pouffe set around a large flat screen Smart TV, oak coffee table, ambient lighting and original artwork
- elegant formal dining area with feature fireplace (non-operational), contemporary dining table with six sleek grey dining chairs, coordinating oak sideboard and console table and stunning staircase leading to the first floor
- vast well-equipped kitchen/dining room with modern units teamed with high gloss tiled floors and aquamarine tiles, integrated double oven, grill and microwave, integrated double hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated wine cooler, large American style fridge/freezer, twin sinks, breakfast bar with three stools, freestanding butchers block, modern hostess trolley, hardwood framed two seat sofa, wall mounted TV and bi-fold doors leading on a rear paved terrace and lawn garden beyond
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- bedroom 1 – sophisticated and decadent en suite front master super king bedroom with bold feature wallpaper, sumptuous French styled white super king size bed, large chest of drawers, bedside table with drawers and bold bedside tables, romantic chandelier, dressing room with floor to ceiling wardrobes with louvre doors and mirrors and luxury en suite bathroom with travertine tiling, large shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 – cool rear quad bedroom with two full size white framed bunk beds with drawers, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers, pop art artwork and en suite bathroom with funky black and white tiling with free standing bath, corner shower, wash hand basin, toilet, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror
- rear private block paved rear terrace and raised small rear lawn with contemporary borders, outdoor dining table and chairs and six loungers to make the most of this sun trap!
- private shared parking area to the side of the house and further on road parking if required
- beautiful two storey apartment with exquisite styling throughout
- private and contemporary rear terrace with small lawn, loungers and outdoor dining
- central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only, high chair
- one pet welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
Lovely property, equipped with all mod cons and furnished to a high standard. Great location for easy access to the beach, just a short walk down the hill, (obviously a short walk up hill on the way back!) Wonderful beach bar, great for breakfast after a chilly dip in the sea. Would recommend this property to couples and families.
Great property in a great location. All amenities covered including Sky TV HD, and as a bonus there are 2 pubs in walking distance that are child and dog friendly and serve great food!