- £783 per week
- £112 per night
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 6
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.7 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.3 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09.00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Beautifully restored and renovated, this ground floor apartment forms part of the Old Post Office. The open plan kitchen living area is perfect for evenings in after a day at the beach, with its large TV and relaxing space. The apartment has three stylish bedrooms (one with en suite) and a clever extra sleeping space in the hallway that can accommodate 2 extra guests on full size bunk beds.
Nestled between Abersoch and Pwllheli, Llanbedrog is a popular seaside village with everything you need for a great seaside escape. The beach is famous for its colourful beach huts, sheltered calm waters, bar and restaurant. Enjoy summer days paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and sun bathing at Llanbedrog beach, followed by a visit to the impressive art gallery (Plas Glyn-y-Weddw), shop and cafe. Hen Bost Llanbedrog is the perfectly situated within walking distance to all these facilities and more, making it an ideal destination for couples and families looking to explore this lovely area.
- Living Room: Newly refurbished, open plan living room with large bay window. 3 and 2 seater sofas, arm chair, dining table and cushioned bench seating in large bay window. TV.
- Kitchen: Kitchen island, marble counter top, 2 ovens, microwave, fridge, freezer, plenty of storage and tiled floor. Washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: Wooden king size bed, matching wooden wardrobe with drawers, side tables with drawers and bedside lamps.
- Bedroom 2: King sized iron bed, side table with lamp and wooden drawers. En-suite with shower, WC and basin, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: Bunk room with two full size white framed bunk beds with drawers ( sleeping 4 )
- Bathroom: Underfloor heating, bath, basin, shower, WC, heated towel rail.
- Extra sleeping space in hallway with a set of full size bunk beds.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Ironing board: Provided, (no iron)
- Pets: 1 pet welcome at £50 per week.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains.
- Parking: private shared parking area to the side of the house and further on road parking if required