- £813 per week
- £116 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.4 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Fully refurbished for 2019 to exacting standards and restyled with sophisticated coastal touches, Llyn Orta has been transformed into a truly seductive seaside escape all in a tranquil setting in desirable Llanbedrog.
This detached bungalow oozes quality and contemporary coastal living, from the sleek open plan lounge with blue accents and a textural blend of woven wools, natural woods and slate, to the indulgent bathrooms and the individually designed bedrooms with inviting oak furniture and shoreline inspired linens.
Step outside and the house sits on a pleasant and good size plot where an open lawn to the front offers privacy from the road and a rear private pretty stone patio offers a peaceful and sun soaked space to simply relax or dine.
Within half a mile of Llyn Orta lies a host of amenities; Tremfan Hall with its fine dining restaurant, the family friendly pubs The Glyn y Weddw and The Ship, a well-stocked local store, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and café and, of course, Llanbedrog’s renowned National Trust beach with its colourful beach huts, beach bar and restaurant.
Llyn Orta has many extras including a wood burning stove making this a perfect escape in all seasons.
a set of steps lead to the front door
- entrance door to bright and airy hallway with modern herringbone parquet flooring
- sleek and stylish open plan lounge and dining area with modern herringbone parquet flooring, ambient lighting and sophisticated coastal touches throughout
- lovely lounge area with large corner sofa with blue linen cushions, wood burning stove set in a contemporary fireplace with slate hearth, wall mounted Smart flat screen TV, oak coffee table, large gallery window with views over the front open lawned garden
- well-equipped contemporary high gloss sleek kitchen with stylish worktops, integrated oven, grill and integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder style fridge freezer, microwave, breakfast bar, aquamarine tiles and coordinating splashback, kitchen accessories and views across the rear garden
- elegant dining area with two-tone contemporary oak and painted white dining table and coordinating white chairs, console table with drawers, mirror and large bi-fold doors that open onto the rear patio and seamlessly extend the living area outdoors
- bedroom 1 – elegant rear master king size bedroom with coastal grey tones, high quality oak and painted grey framed king size bed with coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers, mirror and views across the rear garden, luxury en suite shower room with cool grey contemporary tiling, shower, wash hand basin set in a sleek vanity unit and back to wall WC
- bedroom 2 – pretty front double bedroom with blue accents, high quality oak and painted white framed double bed with coordinating wardrobe with drawers and bedside table with drawers, mirror and views across the front garden
- bedroom 3 – bright front twin bedroom with seaside inspired linens, 2 high quality oak and painted white framed single beds with coordinating wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers, mirror and views across the front garden,
- luxury family bathroom with feature tiles, deep bath with hand shower attachment and shower over, floating wash hand basin, back to wall WC, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror
- enclosed rear patio area with contemporary outdoor dining furniture
- large front open lawnedgarden
- off road parking spaces for 3 vehicles and further on road parking
- contemporary detached house in desirable location
- recently refurbished throughout to high quality
- off road parking for 3 cars
- open front lawned garden with patio area
- double glazing and central heating throughout
- bed linen included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- WiFi included
- high chair and travel cot available
- families only
- no pets please
- no smoking
This bungalow was of thr highest standard probably one of the best holiday let's we have stayed in. It was so peaceful and comfortable, would highly recommend.
Excellent garden, newly landscaped at the time we booked, overlooking a small wood with trees. Very well equipped kitchen which was perfect for us as we enjoy cooking. Clear instructions booklet for the property and very helpful and friendly owners who were always available via text. Comfortable beds.