- £1,060 per week
- £151 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.2 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 0.2 miles
- Sea or coastal views
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Nant y Coed is a well-presented detached bungalow situated in an elevated position with fabulous sea views and all within walking distance of Llanbedrog's renowned National Trust beach, beach bar and restaurant, art gallery, convenience store and family friendly pubs.
Nant y Coed benefits from a lovely bright and airy lounge/dining room where a large gallery window frames the desirable view across the private green to Llanbedrog beach and Cardigan Bay beyond. Off the lounge a large composite decked balcony extends the living area again boasting far reaching sea views and offering a perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee through to a sun downer cocktail. This sought after bungalow sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms serviced by a modern family shower room and separate wc, a rear well equipped rear kitchen completes the property and makes this the perfect seaside holiday home for a small or extended family.
One small dog welcome by arrangement.
- front bright and airy lounge/dining room with spectacular gallery window and side window, 3 seat sofa and coordinating pouffe, 2 armchairs, flat screen TV with Freeview, console table, coffee tables, dining table and 6 chairs, doors leading on to the contemporary front composite decked balcony with fabulous sea views, outdoor furniture ideal for outdoor dining
- pretty grey painted fitted kitchen with electric oven with grill, electric hob with extractor over, dishwasher, free standing fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - contemporary front bedroom with oak framed bed and coordinating chest of drawers and bedside table, built-in wardrobe and lovely sea views across the private green
- bedroom 2 - front pretty double room with double divan bed, built in wardrobe, pine chest of drawers, pine bedside table and pine framed free standing mirror with draw, lovely sea views across the private green
- bedroom 3 - rear twin bedroom with single solid pine frame bed and permanently set up pull out single bed, built in wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers and beside tables with drawers and view over the rear elevated garden
- family shower room - modern shower room with corner shower cubicle with electric shower wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, mirror, shaver point and heated towel rail,
- separate cloak room with wc
- rear elevated grass garden access via a small set of steps
- lovely large front composite decked balcony with outdoor table and chairs, far reaching sea views across the green towards Llanbedrog beach and Cardigan Bay beyond, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- parking to the front of the bungalow with a garage available for 1 car
- desirable elevated position on private estate in lower Llanbedrog with sea views
- short walk to all Llanbedrog's beaches, cafe, art gallery and family friendly pubs
- large contemporary balcony
- electricity, hot water,wifi and full central heating included
- one small dog welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- no smoking
Great property with 3 roomy bedrooms and lovely view. We had the bonus that there was WIFI when we visited (this was a delayed holiday from 2020). Everything you would need for a holiday property. The balcony was great - even if we didnt get to use it as much as we would like due to the weather. The shower is a bit on the small size with a step up but manageable. Would stay again.
This wonderful property is in an idyllic position overlooking a green and with views of the sea which is just a few minutes walk away. Many amenities are close at hand including an art gallery and cafe and a beach bar overlooking Llanbedrog beach which served food and drink until early evening during our stay is only five minutes walk away. The property owner was very helpful, contacting us a few days before our holiday and also by doing his best to help us find our car keys which we misplaced on the morning we left. Highly recommended.