- £453 per week
- £65 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.7 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Lying in the popular seaside village of Llanbedrog, this traditional Welsh cottage with original feature offers a warm welcome to any couple.
The front door of this cottage opens into a simple lounge/dining room and then on to small rear galley kitchen, all ideal for cosy nights in. In the summer head out to the private rear steep terraced garden to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening aperitif.
The renowned village of Llanbedrog and it's classy amenities lie on the doorstep; The Ship Inn pub serves a good selection of local drinks and great homemade food and is just 100 metres away. Head down the village a little further and you will find the Glyn y Weddw pub, Tremfan Hall restaurant, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe and, of course, the well kept National Trust with beach bar.
- lounge/dining room with original wooden ceiling beams and stairs leading to the first floor
- lounge area with electric fire set in an original stone fireplace with slate hearth, comfortable sofa, wall mounted flatscreen TV, coffee table and electric wall mounted heater
- dining area with drop leaf dining table and two coordinating chairs, built in pine bookcase, hanging space and ambient lighting
- small galley kitchen with electric hob and oven/grill, under counter fridge, microwave and coffee percolator
- landing with cupboard and hanging space
- double bedroom with feature exposed beams, pine frame double bed with coordinating bedside tables, chest of drawers and wall mounted heater
- rear shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and wc
door from the kitchen leading to
- terraced rear garden with steep steps leads to a small gravel terrace and then to a larger decked terrace with outdoor furniture
- on street parking in front of the cottage
- traditional Welsh cottage in village location
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- couples only
- short breaks available