- £465 per week
- £66 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.7 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Smart TV
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Lying in the popular seaside village of Llanbedrog, this traditional Welsh cottage with original feature offers a warm welcome to any couple.
The front door of this cottage opens into a simple lounge/dining room and then on to small rear galley kitchen, all ideal for cosy nights in. In the summer head out to the private rear steep terraced garden to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening aperitif.
The renowned village of Llanbedrog and it's classy amenities lie on the doorstep; The Ship Inn pub serves a good selection of local drinks and great homemade food and is just 100 metres away. Head down the village a little further and you will find the Glyn y Weddw pub, Tremfan Hall restaurant, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe and, of course, the well kept National Trust with beach bar.
- lounge/dining room with original wooden ceiling beams and stairs leading to the first floor
- lounge area with electric fire set in an original stone fireplace with slate hearth, comfortable sofa, wall mounted smart TV, coffee table and electric wall mounted heater
- dining area with drop leaf dining table and two coordinating chairs, built in pine bookcase, hanging space and ambient lighting
- small galley kitchen with electric hob and oven/grill, under counter fridge, microwave and coffee percolator
- landing with cupboard and hanging space
- double bedroom with feature exposed beams, pine frame double bed with coordinating bedside tables, chest of drawers and wall mounted heater
- rear shower room with walk in shower, wash hand basin and wc
door from the kitchen leading to
- terraced rear garden with steep steps leads to a small gravel terrace and then to a larger decked terrace with outdoor furniture
- on street parking in front of the cottage
- traditional Welsh cottage in village location
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen and tea towels provided
- couples only
- short breaks available
Lovely, quaint, cosy cottage in a very convenient location to see all the attractions of the Llyn peninsula - perfect for two!
Great location and perfect for a couple. Everything you need is in the cottage and beach, pubs, restaurants and local shops all within walking distance.