- £758 per week
- £108 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 16 miles
- Pub 0.2 miles
- Shop 3 miles
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 09:00
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set in the heart of Snowdonia National Park, at the foot of the highest mountains in Wales, including Snowdon. This welcoming, pet-friendly retreat features a private hot tub, a log fire and an enclosed garden. For walking and mountaineering, there is no better location. For a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings, you will also struggle to find a better setting.
Situated on a working farm between Pen-y-Pass and Llanberis, the cottage is within walking distance of a cosy country pub in Nant Peris. Llanberis with its range of attractions is just 2 miles away, from the Snowdon Mountain Railway, National Slate Museum and Electric Mountain to a great selection of small shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Indeed, the main attractions of North Wales, such as ZipWorld, Caernarfon Castle, Greenwood Forest Park, Beddgelert etc, are all within easy reach.
- Lounge / Dining Room: This inviting room features an open fire, 2 large comfortable sofas, Smart TV and double glass doors that lead directly to the private patio and hot tub. Sit back in front of a warming fire with the patio doors wide open and relax to the calming sound of the babbling brook at the end of the patio.
- Kitchen Diner: Large kitchen diner with peninsula island, Stanley Range cooker, electric hob and fitted oven/grill, microwave and dishwasher. Beautiful mountain views towards Elidir Fawr, one of Wales' '15 peaks' above 3,000 feet. The other 14 can also be found nearby among the surrounding mountains of Snowdonia National Park.
- Utility Room: Includes a washing machine, chest freezer, fridge and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with a king size bed and large double wardrobe. Mountain views. En suite: Shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with a fitted dressing table and fitted wardrobes. Garden and mountain views.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with wardrobe and beautiful garden and mountain views.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower above, WC and wash basin.
- Beautiful and private decking area where you can relax in the hot tub to the sound of the stream, or enjoy an alfresco meal with the magnificent mountains of Snowdonia all around you.
- Large and enclosed garden area to the front.
- Charcoal BBQ available.
- Welcome Pack: includes tea and coffee, cake, milk, butter and jam.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided. Bring your own towels for the hot tub and beach.
- Central heating and electricity: Included.
- Fibre optic broadband
- Logs / Coal: Provided.
- Travel cot and high chair: available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets: Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome. Please note that the cottage is located on the grounds of a working farm. Dogs must therefore be kept under control and on a lead when not in the garden.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private, off road parking for up to 3 cars.
Amazing place at the foothills of Snowdon. Couldn’t have been better! Many thanks